GT4 components for Emira

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I asked customer service today if the GT4 components such as the wing and splitter would be available for the base and FE Emira's, the answer was a flat NO,as these are designed fir the track,not the road.

However, I was told that aero and other parts are currently being designed by the Lotus advanced performance team specifically for the road Emira and should become available for aftermarket purchase,down the line....

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thank you for asking them, hopefully the road version aero parts look similar to the GT4 parts

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Interested to see what they offer and how it's presented as part of this new "Advanced Performance" division. It'd be cool to see dealers offering certified aftermarket upgrades (intakes, exhaust, adjustable coilovers, cf bits, etc.) that don't void the warranty (i.e. Nismo, TRD, Mugen, M division, etc.). I'm sure we'll eventually get an Emira final edition with everything included too (probably $130-150k though).

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
And hopefully a new/upgraded i4 engine map........ :cautious:

Ltth_63

Reaction score
Komotec has a GT4 wing for the evora - i guess there will be also one for the emira !
I would really love to install the gt4 wing on my emira. Although i wouldnt last a minute on the roads of switzerland without getting pulled over 🤣🤣🤣

jmn444

Emira Fan
Reaction score
that gt4 wing mounts in a way that would require a lot of modification IMO to the street car. I'd also like something similar though that is functional and adjustable.

Ltth_63

Reaction score
that gt4 wing mounts in a way that would require a lot of modification IMO to the street car. I'd also like something similar though that is functional and adjustable
that gt4 wing mounts in a way that would require a lot of modification IMO to the street car. I'd also like something similar though that is functional and adjustable.
I agree. The mounts seem like they go all the way down into the trunk. Also it would be necessary to cut outlines from the trunk to fit the wing

Attachments

• C38EFFA4-C1CA-43CF-A7AE-A364297602E7.png
    C38EFFA4-C1CA-43CF-A7AE-A364297602E7.png
    286.8 KB · Views: 114

jmn444

Emira Fan
Reaction score
worse, it's not even just cutting the trunk lid, it's cut into the quarter panels from what I saw.

Eworker

Reaction score
It's unclear how the EmiraFE's brake cooling system works, but the two rounded brake ducts on the front of the GT4 look great.

WAX3D

Reaction score
Think you'll find you can't open up the engine cover also 🤔🤔😂😂 does look mega though

Lineofcontrol

Reaction score
I would love the GT4 front splitter and wing for the Emira.

Are there any other visual differences/mods on the GT4 that distinguish it from the regular Emira?

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
OMG I'm getting old... I reckon the winf and splitter just look a bit stuck on! I'm not sure the car enough noise or go to wear them. They would need to inly be sold to those who have already bought the 25% bhp increase mod!