• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

GRP Emira Decat Pipes Now Available!

OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I appreciate the thought that has gone into your product design. Checkout complete!
Thank you! Shipping out today!

We just received a big restock on these, get them while they last!
2-day shipping in the US is standard.

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Shipment received even before I can find volunteers to lift the car in the air while I work on it. The OEM-like recesses are the kind of detail that I look for on parts like these. Many thanks!
PXL_20240223_020936012.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Shipment received even before I can find volunteers to lift the car in the air while I work on it. The OEM-like recesses are the kind of detail that I look for on parts like these. Many thanks!
View attachment 37471
Just ordered decat pipe and Milltek valve controller. Hoping the Emira arrives as soon as these parts do but likely not!

OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just ordered decat pipe and Milltek valve controller. Hoping the Emira arrives as soon as these parts do but likely not!
Thanks for the order!
Unless your Emira arrives before Tuesday that’s not happening. Haha

Rapture

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Do you think these would provide enough lift at the rear to easily remove what is required to install the decat pipe? They would also make a good winter storage accessory to prevent flat spots.

1708817708549.png

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yeah, those should create plenty of room to drop the diffuser out of the way and gain access to swap!

Rapture

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yeah, those should create plenty of room to drop the diffuser out of the way and gain access to swap!
Thanks Greg, I will be ordering in the near future. Trying to decide on just the pipe or both that and the controller. I'd like to see how these options work together once a few folks have installed them which it seems will be the day after they are delivered. I do want to be able to run quieter at times. I also could not deal with any droning (I'm not suggesting that these will add drone).

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My OEM clamp was all rusty and looked tired. Anyone here know if there any drawbacks to replacing it with a stainless steel T-bolt band clamp? I am assuming same or slightly wider width.

OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My OEM clamp was all rusty and looked tired. Anyone here know if there any drawbacks to replacing it with a stainless steel T-bolt band clamp? I am assuming same or slightly wider width.
As long as its a good quality one that should be fine, they apply even pressure all around the pipe so I wouldnt worry about swapping.

OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sounds great. I'm installing mine on Tuesday and I'll provide feedback here but from what I've heard from others, it's a nice difference in sound.

BTW Thanks for the tootsies, @GRP, my 2 y/o daughter LOVED them!
You betcha! Glad your kiddo got a treat along with dad! Haha

If you have any questions come up during install feel free to email anytime.

OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great service and parts from Greg! The best upgrade per dollar you can spend on the Emira. The Milltek valve controller and GRP decat pipe makes the car come alive. Next up is the Eventuri intake (when available from @GRP).
100%. The decat pipe makes these cars sounds how they should from the factory.
Thanks again for sharing!

We will have more install pictures and video next week when we dive into our shop car.

luciddaydream

Emira Fan
Reaction score
So with the milltek controller we can turn it completely off and make it sound stock, right?