GregsRaceParts.com is a Supporting Vendor!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
EmiraForum.com would like to welcome GregsRaceParts.com as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I support this! Greg is a true enthusiast and a leader in the aftermarket Lotus world. I've purchased quite a bit from GRP this past year for my Evora GT and excited to see what's coming for the Emira platform.

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I support this! Greg is a true enthusiast and a leader in the aftermarket Lotus world. I've purchased quite a bit from GRP this past year for my Evora GT and excited to see what's coming for the Emira platform.
Thank you!
We are excited to be here and help supply parts for the awesome cars and the Lotus community.
We already have a decent offering of items but lots more in the works!

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I know suppliers like Lloyd has rubber flat stock that they will custom cut in small batches, but I don't really like their product. I really like the newer "3D" style mats that are popular with the Tesla crowd.

Reactions: GRP

Nba19002

Reaction score
I’m thinking about trying to find some to custom cut for now. I just got my Emira and it is impossible to keep filth off the carpet mats.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've always used Weathertech mats. I just put in a request for them to develop a set of their floorliner HP for the Emira. We'll see how long it takes. They make mats for the Evora, so hopefully it won't take long.

Subw00er

Emira Fan
Reaction score
GRP, I would love to see an extended (vertically, on top side) clutch pedal addon - could clamp to the bar. Does anyone make that by chance? I find my foot rides way up on the tiny pedal and I put most of my pushing force on the bar rather than the pedal which is not very comfortable. I cant really get the ball of my foot on the pedal itself because my heel hits the floor.