Greetings from dubai

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
What the hell , fairmont is my current living residence ,

Im going for nimbus , no black pack , tan interior , yellow callipers
Small world ! Leaving today sadly. I was similar to you in spec but changed from auto to manual, tan to black leather and black pack and black callipers. I’ll keep an eye out for Nimbus Emira when I’m back !

patpat

Reaction score
Hi all ,

Here a very passionated person about light cars and lotus brand

That will be my first lotus , I come from Honda cars , civic … s2000, and now I will go for a better toy

I just went last week to inform me about the car in lotus dealer here in dubai and yesterday I paid the deposit ! fell in love with the car ,

Here you see lambos, Ferrari , mclaren but my interest is only in special non common cars , and I think this will be a perfect choice

ETA they say about November , let’s hope so!
Welcome to the forum.I am from Dubai as well and had booked it in July last year.To be precise couple of days after the launch.
Are they still taking bookings for first editions?

OP
Citizen

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome to the forum.I am from Dubai as well and had booked it in July last year.To be precise couple of days after the launch.
Are they still taking bookings for first editions?

Hi patpat! hope to see you in any next event on adama maybe

Yes , there was a slot from bahrain allocations for one V6 and manual and I got it last month

OP
Citizen

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Meanwhile the time of delivery is coming here to EAU, I would ask if somebody knows if lotus send here the GCC specs of the car , and what change especifically with other specs coming to Europe or US for example