Good Day all from Northeast, USA !!

EyeFour Eemeerah!

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’ve been on the list for nearly a year and a half, and just received notice that the AMG allocations have come in. While this is an unproven application for this engine and transmission, I figured AMG has skin in the game as well to outperform expectation, and is a potential match made in heaven. If all things go as allegedly is planned, I will be submitting my build in September for anticipated delivery in March. Couldn’t ask for better timing coming out of winter. The GT4 will get its snow shoes taken off at that point, and will have a new stablemate to start the season!

I intend on doing lots of lurking in the future here, and look forward to the insight of seasoned Lotus owners and real life experiences. In the meantime I will be lining up a detail shop for PPF and full coatings on arrival. Also if there are any members in the CT / NY area with independent mechanic shop recommendations, that would be great.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on the allocation and welcome to the forum!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I’ve been on the list for nearly a year and a half, and just received notice that the AMG allocations have come in. While this is an unproven application for this engine and transmission, I figured AMG has skin in the game as well to outperform expectation, and is a potential match made in heaven. If all things go as allegedly is planned, I will be submitting my build in September for anticipated delivery in March. Couldn’t ask for better timing coming out of winter. The GT4 will get its snow shoes taken off at that point, and will have a new stablemate to start the season!

I intend on doing lots of lurking in the future here, and look forward to the insight of seasoned Lotus owners and real life experiences. In the meantime I will be lining up a detail shop for PPF and full coatings on arrival. Also if there are any members in the CT / NY area with independent mechanic shop recommendations, that would be great.
Welcome. You picked a good time to join this party.
Fair warning: this Forum is addictive.

MajHall04

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I was also told to be ready to submit my spec in September . I was sure on DV but not anymore. Then it was Seneca but I’m not sure what color. Nimbus looks good too. I wish DV was a shade lighter

ToonFan

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was also told to be ready to submit my spec in September . I was sure on DV but not anymore. Then it was Seneca but I’m not sure what color. Nimbus looks good too. I wish DV was a shade lighter
I thought DV for a long while. In the end, I went bold with HY.

OP
EyeFour Eemeerah!

EyeFour Eemeerah!

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @EyeFour Eemeerah! What spec are you going for?
Considering Shadow Grey AMG, touring suspension, yellow calipers, black wheels, black pack, alcantera w/yellow interior, leather wheel w/yellow. All subject to change. I considered polling the family for their builds……but I don’t care!! I’m buying, I’m building. There is HY though…..