• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello - I actually have one!

millstonebarn

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've mostly lurked, and posted a couple of times, over the past few months, but as I have now picked up my DV from Hethel I guess I should properly say hello. I'm absolutely loving it - the best car I've ever owned, by a country mile. The handover and factory tour with Scott and Sam was great too. Everything is going great, and I've just completed the running-in mileage. So maybe, just maybe, I'll start to liven it up now.

I met the lovely folks at the Lotus Drivers Club this weekend (near Coventry in the UK) and it was good to see other models in abundance... with just one other Emira - and it was great to see them parked next to each other - still rare beasts! Anyway, a pic...

Emira.jpg

Roland

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've mostly lurked, and posted a couple of times, over the past few months, but as I have now picked up my DV from Hethel I guess I should properly say hello. I'm absolutely loving it - the best car I've ever owned, by a country mile. The handover and factory tour with Scott and Sam was great too. Everything is going great, and I've just completed the running-in mileage. So maybe, just maybe, I'll start to liven it up now.

I met the lovely folks at the Lotus Drivers Club this weekend (near Coventry in the UK) and it was good to see other models in abundance... with just one other Emira - and it was great to see them parked next to each other - still rare beasts! Anyway, a pic...

View attachment 28966
Congrats, what the colours and spec?

Roland

OP
millstonebarn

millstonebarn

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congrats, what the colours and spec?

Roland
Hi Roland. I decided to go for a very stealthy blackpack, with privacy glass; alcantara with red stitching inside to match the red calipers; sports suspension to enjoy the road very directly! Absolutely magnificent! It's super subtle, but those who know; they know. Amazing responses.

OP
millstonebarn

millstonebarn

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Amazing responses.
I had a random and fairly prolonged chat with a chap in the centre of Nottingham who had been following Harry's Garage and came for a closer look when he saw me. He seemed to increasingly like the DV in the flesh!

Roland

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi Roland. I decided to go for a very stealthy blackpack, with privacy glass; alcantara with red stitching inside to match the red calipers; sports suspension to enjoy the road very directly! Absolutely magnificent! It's super subtle, but those who know; they know. Amazing responses.
Did miss the main body colour?

OP
millstonebarn

millstonebarn

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Did miss the main body colour?
It looks like you did. Must be the stealth. DV in my original post = Dark Verdant. The very very dark green. Not for everyone, but I love it.