Fuel Capacity?

Zardoz

Reaction score
Does any know the fuel capacity? Estimated range per tank of fuel?

KJD

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nearly.
68CE9A5F-D53A-4E60-9831-01E5D9E2C62F.jpeg

AndyH

Reaction score
Nice to see a downforce figure listed there too, albeit with an asterisk next to it :)
For comparison, the Evora 400 was listed as producing 32kg at 150mph which in turn was double the amount the Evora S produced.

Gizmo750

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Oddly Nick on the factory tour was very specific about it being 58 litres. One is wrong and I wouldn't guarantee that it was the official spec sheet that you've quoted! After all, how many things are actually different to the original proposition. Not that 2 litres is any odds really compared to ADAS etc etc

KJD

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Oddly Nick on the factory tour was very specific about it being 58 litres. One is wrong and I wouldn't guarantee that it was the official spec sheet that you've quoted! After all, how many things are actually different to the original proposition. Not that 2 litres is any odds really compared to ADAS etc etc
If it’s a similar tank as the Evora, the most I ever actually got in mine was about 56 litres, and that was after the range had been reading zero for a lot longer than I was comfortable with.
Pretty sure I was on fumes.

Used to get 22 to 27 mpg (imperial) urban to motorway to give an idea of range.
So 270 to 330 miles by those calculations.

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
If it’s a similar tank as the Evora, the most I ever actually got in mine was about 56 litres, and that was after the range had been reading zero for a lot longer than I was comfortable with.
Pretty sure I was on fumes.

Used to get 22 to 27 mpg (imperial) urban to motorway to give an idea of range.
So 270 to 330 miles by those calculations.
Reply came up with 15.85 us gallons @ 20mpg just over 310 mile in the states. That’s the shortest range of any of our automotives. Porsche GTS 400+ Porsche Mcan 400+, Toyota Prius 450+
Acura MDX 380+ all being driven at 85mph . Texas is huge you can drive 10 hours straight and not leave the state.

Just I have to get a. My custom to all the attention at gas stations with the Emira Jajaja
FYI Porsche put larger gas tanks in the US