Cabin size

Greenblood

Reaction score
Just wondering how tight the cabin is with two normal size people, is it smaller than say a BRZ?

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just wondering how tight the cabin is with two normal size people, is it smaller than say a BRZ?
I have sat in both, Emira at the roadshow and have spent multiple driving days in a BRZ. Emira actually feels a little roomier than the (original) BRZ.

OP
Greenblood

Greenblood

Reaction score
I was worried about the width after seeing a few videos with two people in the car....

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was worried about the width after seeing a few videos with two people in the car....
I've sat in the Emira both driver and passenger seats with doors closed. It is quite roomy ( says the former Esprit owner) both leg and headroom. It has been reported It is wider and feels wider than the Evora. The question then becomes ' what is an average size person?`
Therefore your results may vary.
It is a GT sportscar, not a family sedan.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There is ample room for two people (of different shapes and sizes) to be comfortable. It does feel a bit 'cosy' if you're coming from a sedan or typical passenger car. The black alcantara on the roof and A-pillars is highly light absorbant, so increases the impression of the cabin being a bit smaller than it actually is.

Lighter coloured interiors (such as ice grey) will make the cabin feel bigger.

OP
Greenblood

Greenblood

Reaction score
There is ample room for two people (of different shapes and sizes) to be comfortable. It does feel a bit 'cosy' if you're coming from a sedan or typical passenger car. The black alcantara on the roof and A-pillars is highly light absorbant, so increases the impression of the cabin being a bit smaller than it actually is.

Lighter coloured interiors (such as ice grey) will make the cabin feel bigger.
I am coming from a BRZ, so if it's no smaller than that I will be happy even if I go alcantara, instead of red (still haven't decided).