• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

FS: 2000 Honda S2000

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It’s finally time to make room for my Emira. I was considering keeping this car, but I don’t have the space at the moment.

I am the second owner of this vehicle. It was sold and maintained at Bobby Rahal Honda in Mechanicsburg, PA. Always garage kept. No accidents. 100% stock with no modifications. It has very light wear on the driver’s seat, was driven over a curb at some point in it’s early years and has a small dent under the passenger rocker panel, and has some minor scratches in a couple of places. I have loads of pictures that I can send to anyone that has a serious interest. I have all the original paperwork, the tonneau cover, and a full car cover for her. This is a very clean example with only 43k miles on it.

I will soon post it on Bring A Trailer if I don’t have any interest here. Please feel free to ask questions. I am asking $31,000.
IMG_8398.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8378.jpeg
    IMG_8378.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8380.jpeg
    IMG_8380.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8361.jpeg
    IMG_8361.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8345.jpeg
    IMG_8345.jpeg
    501.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8346.jpeg
    IMG_8346.jpeg
    491.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8347.jpeg
    IMG_8347.jpeg
    372.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8342.jpeg
    IMG_8342.jpeg
    471.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8304.jpeg
    IMG_8304.jpeg
    426.3 KB · Views: 35

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sounds worthy of BaT and should get good $ if go that route. Doubt the nice ones are going to depreciate much more.
S2000s are finally getting the attention as the special cars they are.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It’s finally time to make room for my Emira. I was considering keeping this car, but I don’t have the space at the moment.

I am the second owner of this vehicle. It was sold and maintained at Bobby Rahal Honda in Mechanicsburg, PA. Always garage kept. No accidents. 100% stock with no modifications. It has very light wear on the driver’s seat, was driven over a curb at some point in it’s early years and has a small dent under the passenger rocker panel, and has some minor scratches in a couple of places. I have loads of pictures that I can send to anyone that has a serious interest. I have all the original paperwork, the tonneau cover, and a full car cover for her. This is a very clean example with only 43k miles on it.

I will soon post it on Bring A Trailer if I don’t have any interest here. Please feel free to ask questions. I am asking $31,000.
View attachment 40585
This matches my Emira spec. LOL!

Amazing car, hope it goes to a good home.

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'll be keeping my s2000 along with the Emira. Although they are both sports cars, they are different. If the Emira was a targa. I might consider letting the s2000 go. It's just its own experience and you know that. GLWS!

OP
RichiEmira

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'll be keeping my s2000 along with the Emira. Although they are both sports cars, they are different. If the Emira was a targa. I might consider letting the s2000 go. It's just its own experience and you know that. GLWS!
I am forwarding you my wife’s cell phone number. You have been officially hired to plead my case (I’ve tried everything else to keep this car… this can’t hurt) LOL

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I am forwarding you my wife’s cell phone number. You have been officially hired to plead my case (I’ve tried everything else to keep this car… this can’t hurt) LOL
I feel you! If it makes you feel better I have a two car limit and need to sell the M3, which I love almost as much as the S. Better to have loved than never to have loved before- enjoy the fact that you got to experience ownership of the s2000 to begin with. It’s a special car- like really. Set her free!