Finance tool disappeared from Lotus website (Edit - Now working)

Dommo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed this?

You used to be able to go in a play about with different deposit amounts and specs to see how that affected your monthly payments etc. But now all they seem to have is a generic finance example. šŸ§

Last edited:

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed this?

You used to be able to go in a play about with different deposit amounts and specs to see how that affected your monthly payments etc. But now all they seem to have is a generic finance example. šŸ§
Saw that too this morning, thought it was a glitch. Jan 1st new pricing coming soon.

Griggsy

Reaction score
Iā€™ve also noticed that my px valuation has gone down by 12k! Whilst I appreciate the market has been affected, I canā€™t see how my 2018 evora sport 410 is now worth 42k

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Iā€™ve also noticed that my px valuation has gone down by 12k! Whilst I appreciate the market has been affected, I canā€™t see how my 2018 evora sport 410 is now worth 42k
The part exchange values are very low but higher than some other sites. Lotus is showing depreciation of 22% on a 6 month old car

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
43k here for you! šŸ˜˜šŸ˜…
(#thatisrubbish)

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The part exchange values are very low but higher than some other sites. Lotus is showing depreciation of 22% on a 6 month old car
Where's it showing a 22% drop?
I know wbac where low balling at 62500 without any cars going through auction.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Maybe because it's now 2023 so it counts as being a year older!

I traded in my wife's Audi yesterday while it was still 2022 - it would have been worth about 10% less next week and then another drop in March when it reached the anniversary of first registration.

Griggsy

Reaction score
Not planning on trading in but was curious just to see what their site would offer. still offering Ā£6000 more than ā€œwe buy any carā€ but shaft you
Even Motorways valuation is 50k, although I presume they will be similar to we buy any car once they inspect it!

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
As big an Emira fan as I am, I have always said that Evora owners, and especially Exige owners, should not trade them in for an Emira - in general. Clearly, all Evige owners loved them and you will not get THAT feeling in the Emira - completely different car.

I;d still love an Emira - and - a 4xx Exige but not prepared to get rid of my other cars for it as yet.

Griggsy

Reaction score
As big an Emira fan as I am, I have always said that Evora owners, and especially Exige owners, should not trade them in for an Emira - in general. Clearly, all Evige owners loved them and you will not get THAT feeling in the Emira - completely different car.

I;d still love an Emira - and - a 4xx Exige but not prepared to get rid of my other cars for it as yet.
Funny enough thats also another reason why Iā€™m on the fence. Iā€™ve always thought the sport 410 fills a gap between the evora 400 and exige 350. Therefore, Iā€™m not sure the emira is going to be a better car for me than my current car.

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

Oh, so you are not 100% getting an Emira ?