FE Colors on base models?

Mangoose

Reaction score
I fell in love with Magma Red but was advised by my dealer that I already missed the allocation for the FE models here in NA. I was under the impression that the color palette would expand once base models become available to purchase, but I assumed (perhaps mistakenly) that the FE colors would at least remain available as an option. I read a couple of posts on this forum from users alluding to the fact that FE colors may in fact be exclusive to FE models. While I understand the desire for FE owners to own a vehicle with an exclusive color, it seems odd to me that these color options, which are the basis for all current marketing relating to the Emira, would somehow be discarded by Lotus once the FE model is no longer available.

I looked around this forum but was not able to get a conclusive answer on the matter. Has Lotus confirmed whether or not some or all of these colors will remain available after First Edition? If not, it would be a bummer... (albeit the new colors may be equally as amazing)

Thank you!

Edit: Also, strangely, my deposit receipt does seem to indicate that my order is for a FE model, but I'm #70-ish.

I posted a short while ago referencing that FE colours might be exclusive for FE models. Please disregard this.

I was advised this at the time by someone in Lotus UK Customer Service when placing my deposit but i've found no evidence since that this is the case.