Evora, or Emira, which is the better looking car

wallstbear

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira is already a failure then.

Funny you should say that, because Lotus sold 6,000 Evoras in 12 years and 10,000 Emiras in ONE year, with the latter being 20 times more popular. In my opinion Emira is about 60% prettier than Evora.

wallstbear

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Anyone with Photoshop skills who’d like to superimpose 4 round lights onto the Emira? Like a Ferrari 308. You could even keep the existing top LED strip, like an Alfa…
If you don't mind someone with zero photoshop skills to take a crack at it, here is an attempt.

1652590484108.png

CoryC

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Ref: ".............. The Emira exhaust looks like a proper mid engine sports car, even exotic............"

Exotic........?
Are you kidding, it's ten in a dozen.......so very, very predictable........boring almost.
Every new car, from Kia on has two side-exhausts........or twin side-exhausts......

Evora's mid-engine exhaust is among classmates as Koenigsegg One:1, Regera and Agera RS (picture), Mercedes -AMG GT R, Lambo Diablo GTR and Veneno, McLaren F1, Lexus LFA, Pagani Zonda and Huayra..........etc.

View attachment 5488
I guess thats why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors. I've just never been a fan. To me the Emira's exhaust is not like all the others aside from exotics because it comes THROUGH the rear facia not underneath it. Again, that's just what I find pleasing.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts