• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira spec sheet

Hi there,
I made a special Emira spec sheet using my laser engraving.
Who is interested in to geht one as well?
Worldwide shipping is possible.
4F488CB4-2C55-42A9-83DC-D30AA52E3684.jpeg

schorsch

Reaction score

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice! Though there are some issues... why are there fuel doors on both sides? The radiator isn't positioned like that and the front brake caliper is incorrectly positioned. Also, "4.1 0-60?"

I assume they can be customized to our individual spec? DM me size and pricing.

Last edited:
OP
Golfer1971

Golfer1971

Reaction score
Don't judge me, it's a first sample and not the final product. All text details in the footing area can be customized the way you want.
Unfortunately the blueprint was the only one I could find on the internet. I know there are some issues, especially the radiator and caliper positions and of course the two fuel doors.
Maybe there is somebody who can provide me a vector based blueprint which shows the final Emira?! I appreciate every assistance.

The size is A4 (297mm x 210mm) and it will be engraved on a black aluminium panel. Actually I'm thinking about to make a carbonized frame and to offer all together including worldwide shipping. Unfortunately I can't tell anything about final pricing yet. But I'll keep you informed about the further process.

My post was just to ask if there's somebody who's interested in to get one and to bridge the horrible waiting time until the Emira will arrive. ;-)

Cheers!
Daniel

Singularity

Reaction score
Nice idea, I’m interested too.

Will be a while before I would order though, I’m lined up for an i4.

Would A3 size be possible? A lot more expensive I know but just curious about options.

Thanks for offering!

OP
Golfer1971

Golfer1971

Reaction score
Nice idea, I’m interested too.

Will be a while before I would order though, I’m lined up for an i4.

Would A3 size be possible? A lot more expensive I know but just curious about options.

Thanks for offering!
Unfortunately A3 isn't possible, because A3 is 297mm x 420mm. The maximum I can do is 400mm x 400mm

Let me fix all issues before and I will come back with more detailed information about all possibilities.
And of course, everybody can tell the text details I can put into the bottom. :cool:

Stay tuned!
Chees!
Daniel

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Excellent, that is a good start. I am definitely interested.

Having had a few commissions done before (all by Black Art Graphics), having one done for the Emira is very much on my list, so do count me in. Having the plaque customised to one's requirements is an essential feature, which I am sure everyone will appreciate.

Here is what I posted in another thread: Exige S RGB by Black Art Graphics

As regards the size, the 3 commissions I have had done were A3-sized (297 x 420 mm), which is a good size, say, if one wishes to have it mounted on the wall, but I note that you are unable to do this size.

Can I ask where you obtained the images or models that provide the Orthographic Projection (or perspective), from an engineering point of view, that is laser etched to the aluminium plaque?

Last edited:
OP
Golfer1971

Golfer1971

Reaction score
Can I ask where you obtained the images or models that provide the Orthographic Projection’(or perspective), from a engineering perspective, that is laser etched to the aluminium plaque?

I got it online on www.the-blueprints.com.

Any idea where to get the correct one? Actually I'm playing with a 3D-grid-model.
3D-grid-model.png

Unfortunately it shows LHD only. But it's even more detailed than the one I used before.

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I got it online on www.the-blueprints.com.

Any idea where to get the correct one? Actually I'm playing with a 3D-grid-model.
View attachment 4043

Unfortunately it shows LHD only. But it's even more detailed than the one I used before.
Looks superb - do you think you can do a RHD version of the above? This is something that Black Art Graphics were able to do, so with the right software it is possible.