Emira Fan
Reaction score
1652030075281.jpeg

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks for posting this. White really is a great color on this.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Now that we have been teased with this, does anyone know the essence of the review? What's the verdict?

This is the review published back in early March. The YouTube video published at the same time covers everything that's in the article.

695 to Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
So evo magazine has just dropped in my letterbox this morning and guess what? Still no Emira test. I am now forming a conspiracy theory - Lotus has done a deal with TG TV/ magazine that they are first to publish and all others are embargoed. Problem being that there is no TG TV….. 😜

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So evo magazine has just dropped in my letterbox this morning and guess what? Still no Emira test. I am now forming a conspiracy theory - Lotus has done a deal with TG TV/ magazine that they are first to publish and all others are embargoed. Problem being that there is no TG TV….. 😜
TG test is still on a PP car though. Only real reviews will be June-July where back-to-back tests of V6 vs i4, Sports vs Touring can be done. What's the point in hearing about details that aren't ready?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I don't think they'll have an i4 available in June for press reviews, more like November. Unless they use a PP i4 I guess.