Emira on front cover of British Top Gear magazine

1652030075281.jpeg

Thanks for posting this. White really is a great color on this.

Now that we have been teased with this, does anyone know the essence of the review? What's the verdict?

This is the review published back in early March. The YouTube video published at the same time covers everything that's in the article.

So evo magazine has just dropped in my letterbox this morning and guess what? Still no Emira test. I am now forming a conspiracy theory - Lotus has done a deal with TG TV/ magazine that they are first to publish and all others are embargoed. Problem being that there is no TG TV….. 😜

So evo magazine has just dropped in my letterbox this morning and guess what? Still no Emira test. I am now forming a conspiracy theory - Lotus has done a deal with TG TV/ magazine that they are first to publish and all others are embargoed. Problem being that there is no TG TV….. 😜
TG test is still on a PP car though. Only real reviews will be June-July where back-to-back tests of V6 vs i4, Sports vs Touring can be done. What's the point in hearing about details that aren't ready?

I don't think they'll have an i4 available in June for press reviews, more like November. Unless they use a PP i4 I guess.