Emira Honesty - Tell the Difference

jmn444

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If I really stick to the first post, meaning I don‘t have the possibility to compare the two respective versions, I‘m quite sure most people here couldn‘t tell any difference on any point.

I misread it, or misunderstood.... I still think I'd be able to tell touring vs sport, but part of that is previous exposure to the evora gt. I would agree that if there's no baseline, knowing which is which would require a comparison drive in each one.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
If I really stick to the first post, meaning I don‘t have the possibility to compare the two respective versions, I‘m quite sure most people here couldn‘t tell any difference on any point. At least I couldn‘t. If you have just one car with no information about it, it‘s not possible to tell that it‘s doing a 4.2 to 60 instead of a 4.4 for example. You can only tell that if you compare the two versions. If I had the chance to compare them head to head, my answer would be 1, 2, and 5. 3 is not enough of a difference and 4 I don‘t know. I think that the difference between the two setups is not very big at all. If you just drive them on the streets, it would be hard to tell I think.
Ditto

ksegg

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Who on this forum can, without the use of any technology, just senses:

1. Tell the difference between 380hp and 420hp?

2. Tell the difference between a 10 speaker system and a 12? Assuming all other things that can be equal are equal.

3. Tell the difference between a 4.2 0-60 and a 4.4 0-60?

4. Tell the difference between Touring and Sport set-up? Not the selected option/modes but the actual chassis.

5. Tell the difference between the vehicle weighing 3,000lbs or 3,200lbs or 1,360kg or 1,450kg?

Just reply with the #s you could personally identify without any measurement equipment or technology. No references like driving one then the other. Just get in the car and drive from cold. Who can tell the diffs?
1. YES. It's subtle, but apparent on a track.
2. DEFINITELY YES.
3. NO. Because iced coffee.
4. YES. But only because I've owned so many cars ranging from super soft to super stiff suspension.
5.. YES. Weight becomes apparent during challenging mountain twisties. That's when being lightweight matters.