• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira For sale - Touring chassis, Seneca [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evira

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a beautiful new and undriven Emira for sale in the following spec:

Lotus Emira First Edition
V6 Supercharged Manual
Touring Suspension, Goodyear F1 Tyres
Seneca Blue with Black Pack
Gloss Black Forged Wheels
Yellow Brake Calipers
Alcantara Interior with Yellow Stitiching
Alcantara Steering Wheel

You may have already seen it advertised on Autotrader, and honestly I would’ve come on to this forum to sell first if I wasn’t scared of being ridiculed by other deposit holders who are still waiting patiently! (Which I completely understand…). But I would love for it to go to a fellow enthusiast rather than a dealer looking to flip again.

This is a genuinely reluctant sale which absolutely pains me after waiting so long and spending hundreds of hours on this forum, watching videos, research.. (ask my Mrs!). The truth is that I fell in love with the car like we all have, and I was making a financial stretch to purchase it at 5.9% APR for delivery in June. The increase in interest rate plus a change of Job in November means that the car is now unaffordable for me. I still took the delivery of the car because I hadn’t yet come to terms with letting it go after waiting for so long, I was still trying to make it work.. Even with a bit of man maths it’s still a struggle!
However I will definitely be back in an Emira in a couple of years *fingers crossed*, the production model exceeded all expectations of quality, fit and finish, it’s still 100% my dream car.

I’m hoping for a small/reasonable premium over list and for the car to go to a good home.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi all,

V6 Supercharged Manual
Yellow Brake Calipers
Alcantara Steering Wheel

You may have already seen it advertised on Autotrader, and honestly I would’ve come on to this forum to sell first if I wasn’t scared of being ridiculed by other deposit holders who are still waiting patiently! (Which I completely understand…). But I would love for it to go to a fellow enthusiast rather than a dealer looking to flip again.

This is a genuinely reluctant sale which absolutely pains me after waiting so long and spending hundreds of hours on this forum, watching videos, research.. (ask my Mrs!). The truth is that I fell in love with the car like we all have, and I was making a financial stretch to purchase it at 5.9% APR for delivery in June. The increase in interest rate plus a change of Job in November means that the car is now unaffordable for me. I still took the delivery of the car because I hadn’t yet come to terms with letting it go after waiting for so long, I was still trying to make it work.. Even with a bit of man maths it’s still a struggle!
However I will definitely be back in an Emira in a couple of years *fingers crossed*, the production model exceeded all expectations of quality, fit and finish, it’s still 100% my dream car.

I’m hoping for a small/reasonable premium over list and for the car to go to a good home.
Don't worry about the ridicule - except from @emiraspain who will be private messaging you to increase your price! haha... Jokes aside, the launch spec should be an easy sale.

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I only ridicule you for having the exact same taste/spec as me, minus the black wheels.
Be tempting if it was a USA car.
Sorry to hear it doesnt make sense for you right now to keep it. GLWS

Dommo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi all,

V6 Supercharged Manual
Yellow Brake Calipers
Alcantara Steering Wheel

I'm guessing you're the car advertised for £89,995, which I would think is a fair price anyway. Can't you SOR it so it appeals to people that don't understand that you don't need a dealer to finance a car?

Ryder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I understand your economic situation and leaving a dream come true is difficult. I hope you score a huge profit and maybe it will make it a little easier to step away. .

Status
Not open for further replies.