Emira First Edition allocation in SoCal. Delivery in Q3 2024

Narek Ovsepian

Reaction score
Hi every one.
LIke most of I was blown away when I heard about the Emira couple of years back and put down a deposit. Been watching every single review on youtube. Reading every article I can find.
But Life had other plans. At the moment I can only consider sports cars with back seats due to kids and dropping them off at school. And I don't want to have two cars as insurance prices are through the roof in California. So my slot is available for 1st edition manual V6. The dealer just sent me an email asking for build code.

Private message me if you're interested.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Interesting, I thought that the final build codes for the last batch of FE 2.0s where due end of September for March 2023 build….boy the plot thickens!

DCRAM

Reaction score
Interesting, I thought that the final build codes for the last batch of FE 2.0s where due end of September for March 2023 build….boy the plot thickens!
I submitted my build code in mid November 2023 for my FE2.0. Delivery is expected for May/June 2024 and I gave my deposit way back in July 2021.

morphious

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi every one.
LIke most of I was blown away when I heard about the Emira couple of years back and put down a deposit. Been watching every single review on youtube. Reading every article I can find.
But Life had other plans. At the moment I can only consider sports cars with back seats due to kids and dropping them off at school. And I don't want to have two cars as insurance prices are through the roof in California. So my slot is available for 1st edition manual V6. The dealer just sent me an email asking for build code.

Private message me if you're interested.
Dealer? 1.0 or 2.0...