Emira FE 1.0 V6 Allocation - USA

Thahyelife

Reaction score
Any 2.0 deposit holders interested in getting a 1.0 FE this year without additional wait and without paying the full $11.5K price increase? If you are in the US and dont want to wait, buy a 1.0 allocation, I can help.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm curious how you're planning to transfer your order. And at this point if you have a 1.0 you've already submitted the order fully spec'ed, right?

OP
T

Thahyelife

Reaction score
I'm curious how you're planning to transfer your order. And at this point if you have a 1.0 you've already submitted the order fully spec'ed, right?
You don't "transfer" through Lotus, more of working with someone who wants a 1.0, doesn't want to wait for a 2.0 and doesn't want to pay the FULL difference between the two ($11.5K). In my case I have a 1.0 allocation confirmed by the dealer, but the spec isn't in (should be requesting my build any day now). This allows me to have an interested party spec the car they want, pay the difference of the 1.0/2.0, and register the car in their name when it comes in.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
To my knowledge, the whole batch of 1.0's went in as factory orders between 03/2022 and 05/2022, over a year ago.
Sounds right, the first orders were placed in the first week of March 2022.

If you didn’t submit your order and don't have a submission ID, I doubt you’re locked into the old pricing.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
You don't "transfer" through Lotus, more of working with someone who wants a 1.0, doesn't want to wait for a 2.0 and doesn't want to pay the FULL difference between the two ($11.5K). In my case I have a 1.0 allocation confirmed by the dealer, but the spec isn't in (should be requesting my build any day now). This allows me to have an interested party spec the car they want, pay the difference of the 1.0/2.0, and register the car in their name when it comes in.
Doubt the dealership will allow you to do that. To the best of my knowledge you would have to register the car in your name and then sell it to the person who wants it.
If you did not submit your spec between March and May last year I doubt you are getting an FE.1
I stand to be corrected on the above.
You should check with your dealership on that.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
FE 1.0 orders should all be in by now.

Unless something is happening on the back end due to the delays, and Lotus is allowing some orders to be refunded and become unlocked, available for the dealer to reallocate.

OP
T

Thahyelife

Reaction score
FE 1.0 orders should all be in by now.

Unless something is happening on the back end due to the delays, and Lotus is allowing some orders to be refunded and become unlocked, available for the dealer to reallocate.
I was told something like that has happened with reallocating + getting more allocations for the FE1.0. We will wait and see.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was told something like that has happened with reallocating + getting more allocations for the FE1.0. We will wait and see.
Interesting. I have not heard of any new allocations for FE 1.0. I guess they could expand that if they wanted to since they have yet to have a plan for when they might have an estimate on a potential date for the meeting to discuss a hypothetical start date for production.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you haven't already locked in your order with the factory, there's no way you're getting the old price, regardless of vague dealer promises which aren't in a signed contract.

OP
T

Thahyelife

Reaction score
Interesting. I have not heard of any new allocations for FE 1.0. I guess they could expand that if they wanted to since they have yet to have a plan for when they might have an estimate on a potential date for the meeting to discuss a hypothetical start date for production.
Yeah I'm not sure only relaying what i was told by management on several occasions. One thing I do know is that they botched the release pretty bad.