Emira Custom Plates

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Who's planning on custom license plates for your Emira? I was playing around today with some ideas:

Super6 is taken so..
superv6-emira.png

emiar1e.png

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
33A6ADA0-A531-4EB7-9B65-190771A0E9E3.jpeg

Content confirmed, but plate style not yet. Will go on hethel yellow 1st Edition.

EM12AAM

Reaction score
Well, errr, mine is EM12 AAM... so if you suspend your disbelief and accept that the "2" is sort of an "R" it's kind of EMIRA AM...

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A couple of weeks ago someone in the UK won the bidding on V610 TUS (V6 10TUS). I wonder if it’s going on an Emira or a current Evora or Exige?

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I just bought a cheap 5 digit plate off ebay.
Doesn't mean much but will tidy the front and rear end a bit when I get them 'correctly' sized

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211004-151406_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20211004-151406_eBay.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 57

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Still dont know where the front plate on UK cars will go? Any ideas, already had plates made up at a cost of £75!
IMG_20210730_125031.jpg

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Once the dust settles and plates are being spiritedly not mounted… I’d love to send a US plate over to the UK on a trade just to have one of those cool euro plates in my garage.

I have “EMIRA” and “18 EVORA” here in Texas and we can actually style the plates in dozens of background options I can also share.

Legit real plates. We get to change them and keep them as nostalgia.

Message if/when interested please.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Once the dust settles and plates are being spiritedly not mounted… I’d love to send a US plate over to the UK on a trade just to have one of those cool euro plates in my garage.

I have “EMIRA” and “18 EVORA” here in Texas and we can actually style the plates in dozens of background options I can also share.

Legit real plates. We get to change them and keep them as nostalgia.

Message if/when interested please.
Happy to do a trade. Our plates can actually be bought from a plate maker rather than the licencing agency, so you can buy "show plates" that aren't registration numbers you own, or even legal format.

So I could get a pair (UK white background for front and yellow background for rear) saying "EMIRA" and put them on the car at car shows, just not on the public highway. I have V6 VOR on my Evora and have got something Emira-related for the new one.

Happy to get some made with your desired registration and either post or bring over when I'm in Houston next year.
TXEMIRA UK plates.PNG

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not that the above examples will need to be legal, but they now need "UK" and not "GB" to be legal if used in Europe........ (info added here mainly for those in the UK that may be ordering new plates and intending to drive in Europe...)

https://www.gov.uk/displaying-number-plates/flags-symbols-and-identifiers (Scroll down to the "driving outside the UK" section)

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Not that the above examples will need to be legal, but they now need "UK" and not "GB" to be legal if used in Europe........ (info added here mainly for those in the UK that may be ordering new plates and intending to drive in Europe...)

https://www.gov.uk/displaying-number-plates/flags-symbols-and-identifiers (Scroll down to the "driving outside the UK" section)
For me, in the US, I’m just looking for garage wall stock in this case.

This just makes me want both “GB” and “UK” now. ;)