Email... V6 Delayed to 2024!

So I have just had notice of a delay until 2024 for my First (🤔😂) edition!
I will tell myself that's its so they can iron out the niggles!
Same for me - email this morning from LCC telling me my build schedule is now Q2 2024 - this is after an earlier email (8.22 from LCC) telling me Q2 2023. I'm a Feb 22 deposit for I4, so I understand I'm late to the party but this is still very poor.
I called LCC today to check Q2 2024 was correct & ask what has happened since 8.22 to push build back by 1 year - the clerk who took my call cheerfully told me it was "due to parts & scheduling" When I pushed for more details she said " I understand you have had bad news, other customers who have called understand & accept the situation " I know this forum has recorded numerous frustrations with the whole Emira launch & my experience today epitomises Lotus' complete lack of customer care & the whole CX.
Q2 2024 is just too long to stay connected, without a car, to a brand that is increasingly frustrating its customer base. I'll stay in for a few months to see if things change & improve but other options are now a serious consideration.

Same for me - email this morning from LCC telling me my build schedule is now Q2 2024 - this is after an earlier email (8.22 from LCC) telling me Q2 2023. I'm a Feb 22 deposit for I4, so I understand I'm late to the party but this is still very poor.
I called LCC today to check Q2 2024 was correct & ask what has happened since 8.22 to push build back by 1 year - the clerk who took my call cheerfully told me it was "due to parts & scheduling" When I pushed for more details she said " I understand you have had bad news, other customers who have called understand & accept the situation " I know this forum has recorded numerous frustrations with the whole Emira launch & my experience today epitomises Lotus' complete lack of customer care & the whole CX.
Q2 2024 is just too long to stay connected, without a car, to a brand that is increasingly frustrating its customer base. I'll stay in for a few months to see if things change & improve but other options are now a serious consideration.
Book a test drive in a V6 every quarter to keep you keen.

Well they'll definitely be a lot more real life I for out there. So I will be able to make an informed decision about what to do... There might even be a hint of the upgraded power option coming soooooon!

Did any of you confirm if they are still building V6 Manual F/E's in Q1/2 of 2024?? That seems a little long for a first edition vehicle to run from late 2022-mid 2024. Unless you have been told you are receiving a base unit?

I too got the email today - FE V6 manual. Deposit placed 8th Nov 2021. Delivery has moved from Spring 2023 to Q1 2024!

Yes, email received confirms it will be a First Edition.

Will think about it over the weekend...

That is some delay to the V6 FEs.
Are they stopping building them for 6 months to get i4s out?

Back