Email... V6 Delayed to 2024!

mike 207

Reaction score
So I have just had notice of a delay until 2024 for my First (🤔😂) edition!
I will tell myself that's its so they can iron out the niggles!
Same for me - email this morning from LCC telling me my build schedule is now Q2 2024 - this is after an earlier email (8.22 from LCC) telling me Q2 2023. I'm a Feb 22 deposit for I4, so I understand I'm late to the party but this is still very poor.
I called LCC today to check Q2 2024 was correct & ask what has happened since 8.22 to push build back by 1 year - the clerk who took my call cheerfully told me it was "due to parts & scheduling" When I pushed for more details she said " I understand you have had bad news, other customers who have called understand & accept the situation " I know this forum has recorded numerous frustrations with the whole Emira launch & my experience today epitomises Lotus' complete lack of customer care & the whole CX.
Q2 2024 is just too long to stay connected, without a car, to a brand that is increasingly frustrating its customer base. I'll stay in for a few months to see if things change & improve but other options are now a serious consideration.

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Same for me - email this morning from LCC telling me my build schedule is now Q2 2024 - this is after an earlier email (8.22 from LCC) telling me Q2 2023. I'm a Feb 22 deposit for I4, so I understand I'm late to the party but this is still very poor.
I called LCC today to check Q2 2024 was correct & ask what has happened since 8.22 to push build back by 1 year - the clerk who took my call cheerfully told me it was "due to parts & scheduling" When I pushed for more details she said " I understand you have had bad news, other customers who have called understand & accept the situation " I know this forum has recorded numerous frustrations with the whole Emira launch & my experience today epitomises Lotus' complete lack of customer care & the whole CX.
Q2 2024 is just too long to stay connected, without a car, to a brand that is increasingly frustrating its customer base. I'll stay in for a few months to see if things change & improve but other options are now a serious consideration.
Book a test drive in a V6 every quarter to keep you keen.

OP
First Lotus

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Well they'll definitely be a lot more real life I for out there. So I will be able to make an informed decision about what to do... There might even be a hint of the upgraded power option coming soooooon!

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Did any of you confirm if they are still building V6 Manual F/E's in Q1/2 of 2024?? That seems a little long for a first edition vehicle to run from late 2022-mid 2024. Unless you have been told you are receiving a base unit?

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I too got the email today - FE V6 manual. Deposit placed 8th Nov 2021. Delivery has moved from Spring 2023 to Q1 2024!

Yes, email received confirms it will be a First Edition.

Will think about it over the weekend...

duff

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That is some delay to the V6 FEs.
Are they stopping building them for 6 months to get i4s out?