Eletre spotted on inside at British GP

Jack Stone

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Spotted this Eletre (my first-ever sighting) driving inside the circuit to the Wing/F1 pit complex at British GP yesterday. Looks very smart (if you like that sort of thing)
DK6A8877aw.jpg

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I took a look at the black one over the weekend. Was okay, not really my thing on the styling. I was with 3 mates, and 1 of them said it looked great, so seems to be an acquired taste lol

mrmoogee

Reaction score
Saw a green euro plated Eletre going through Towcester on the British GP weekend. If not for the lovely green paint work, doubt it would have caught my attention. Definitely didn't have people stopping in the street like some other classic Lotus might

OP
Jack Stone

Jack Stone

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Saw a green euro plated Eletre going through Towcester on the British GP weekend. If not for the lovely green paint work, doubt it would have caught my attention. Definitely didn't have people stopping in the street like some other classic Lotus might
I don't know whether it was due to my integral "Lodar" ("Lotus radar"), but I spotted the Eletre when it was motoring along far away on the other side of the track (first time I'd ever seen one in flesh). So it definitely caught my eye as something interesting, and I was able to ID it as it got closer. 4x4s are not my cup of tea, but the Eletre is definitely a machine with notable and appealing styling, in my opinion.