Eletre - reservation holder goodies

hml_xy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My business partner is a reservation holder for the Eletre and was happily surprised to find this in the mail.

I can imagine the reaction this will trigger with the Emira deposit holders that get no messaging whatsoever.

Seems Lotus Europe has a different approach to Hethel...

289130F1-8EC6-401B-B5B3-81F119329BE9.jpeg

D6780562-0CF9-4E5E-BB5B-D755325FB3A2.jpeg

AB722A9B-83F1-47ED-842A-983D3B9F952B.jpeg

simonb

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Alfa Romeo did this sort of thing with the 4C launch edition (that also slipped a little on delivery schedule) A small well timed gift did make one feel appreciated

Andrea

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My business partner is a reservation holder for the Eletre and was happily surprised to find this in the mail.

I can imagine the reaction this will trigger with the Emira deposit holders that get no messaging whatsoever.

View attachment 23345

View attachment 23346

View attachment 23347
Same here with the Emira!!!

JasonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Fuck sake…… more disappointment

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

View attachment 23345

View attachment 23346

View attachment 23347
So I think I’ll place a deposit on an Eletre.

Wait for my pretty gift to arrive.

Then I will cancel my Eletre deposit.

At least then I’ll have received something from Lotus!

Nellie

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was going to do the factory pick up but decided against it when I saw there was a charge for it.

Lotus are milking every penny, I would have expected that to have been part of the buying experience and a no cost option if you wanted to take it, yet another opportunity to make the customer feel special for going with Lotus missed there.

When I bought my F Pace from Jaguar, I was given an SVR test day and Land Rover off road day as a thank you package for buying the car, a week later I was also sent some Jaguar Dust Caps and key for my tyre valves as another thankyou. This was on top of the flowers the dealer put in the car on collection day for my wife.

Lotus are failing all over with the buying experience!

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was going to do the factory pick up but decided against it when I saw there was a charge for it.

Lotus are milking every penny, I would have expected that to have been part of the buying experience and a no cost option if you wanted to take it, yet another opportunity to make the customer feel special for going with Lotus missed there.

When I bought my F Pace from Jaguar, I was given an SVR test day and Land Rover off road day as a thank you package for buying the car, a week later I was also sent some Jaguar Dust Caps and key for my tyre valves as another thankyou. This was on top of the flowers the dealer put in the car on collection day for my wife.

Lotus are failing all over with the buying experience!

Hell, in the US we're lucky to receive a car when we purchase it in good faith. There are widespread cases of dealers attempting to unilaterally renegotiate financing after the fact on a reasonable and valid contract, sometimes involving a fraudulent repossession of the vehicle in order to terrify and pressure the buyer.

Last edited:

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I put a 5K deposit on the Emira in early July 2021, and 5K for the Eletre in early 2022 ahead of the unveil, I was first behind the dealer cars. Have yet to receive anything let alone a heads up to place an actual order for either thus far. At this point it feels more like I’ve been duped into giving Lotus an unsecured interest free loan lol.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I put a 5K deposit on the Emira in early July 2021, and 5K for the Eletre in early 2022 ahead of the unveil, I was first behind the dealer cars. Have yet to receive anything let alone a heads up to place an actual order for either thus far. At this point it feels more like I’ve been duped into giving Lotus an unsecured interest free loan lol.
You're in Canada? If so, something is very wrong. If you deposited on a V6 FE in early July of '21 you should have placed a hard order in March or April of '22.