• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

DV arrived in New Zealand

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
DV Tan Leather finally in my garage thanks to our very special Brand Manager Lotus Auckland, Chris Parker who I've been pestering for the last 18 months.
It is absolutely beautiful and to drive it is out of this world,no issues so it looks like it wasn't made on a Friday.The steering is incredible and the exhaust just enough crackle and pop.
The ride on touring is perfect and the finish compared to my other lotus is 100%.
Looking forward to a very long relationship .

Attachments

• 20230420_211553_001.jpg
    20230420_211553_001.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 236
  • 20230421_102456.jpg
    20230421_102456.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 160

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
DV Tan Leather finally in my garage thanks to our very special Brand Manager Lotus Auckland, Chris Parker who I've been pestering for the last 18 months.
It is absolutely beautiful and to drive it is out of this world,no issues so it looks like it wasn't made on a Friday.The steering is incredible and the exhaust just enough crackle and pop.
The ride on touring is perfect and the finish compared to my other lotus is 100%.
Nice. You added the yellow pinstripe?

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I can't tell you how envious I am that you get to drive that car on your incredible NZ roads. I would be out on Takaka Hill Road on day 1.

I've been around the world, from the California coast to the Alps to the Arctic Circle and your roads are still my favorite.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congratulations! Looks fabulous! :love:

CarrHarris

Reaction score
Panda,

Kia Ora,
I am coming to New Zealand from the US and am actively looking at ordering your spec Emira. I would love to see it, I will be in Auckland from May 1 to May 5. I have not seen the Verdant Green in person and would like to see it before finalizing my order.
Cheers!

OP
P

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Panda,

Kia Ora,
I am coming to New Zealand from the US and am actively looking at ordering your spec Emira. I would love to see it, I will be in Auckland from May 1 to May 5. I have not seen the Verdant Green in person and would like to see it before finalizing my order.
Cheers!
Hello
I live an hour from the city,but the lotus dealer in Auckland has the same spec for their Demo,probably easier for you to see it there.

LOTUS AUCKLAND
CHRIS PARKER
174 GREAT NORTH RD
GREY LYNN
You'll fall in love with the colour.

OP
P

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Ha Ha, looks like I started a yellow stripe trend!
Its a stick on curved pvc which I purchased the same day I ordered the car,thinking it would look good.
What other parts of the your car have you pinned striped,I was thinking of a back and front but not sure.

OP
P

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score

rich64

Reaction score
You've got me excited now,hope you don't mind if I do the same.
You're right just enough without distracting the gorgeous lines,we are very lucky.
Did you get PPF on your car? If so how much was it?
Thanks

OP
P

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Did you get PPF on your car? If so how much was it?
Thanks
Hi,no PPF as I will not be tracking,just nice Sunday drives.
Prefer good old fashioned polish.
I believe its a few thousand depending on full or part cover.
Best bet take it somewhere for a quote.

rich64

Reaction score
Second hand 488 for sale, next to new Emira in NZ showroom.
Wife likes the lines of the Emira over the 488 :)

Attachments

• Emira - 488.png
    Emira - 488.png
    860 KB · Views: 96

Joel

Emira Fan
Reaction score
What did you use for the pin-stripes? Just a yellow vinyl tape of some description?

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What did you use for the pin-stripes? Just a yellow vinyl tape of some description?
Yes, one matching as much as possible the yellow Lotus logo.
I will ask my detailer if he can give me some kind of reference

CarrHarris

Reaction score
Hello
I live an hour from the city,but the lotus dealer in Auckland has the same spec for their Demo,probably easier for you to see it there.

LOTUS AUCKLAND
CHRIS PARKER
174 GREAT NORTH RD
GREY LYNN
You'll fall in love with the colour.
Thank you! Will check out the Dealer!

MikeW

Reaction score
HI Panda47
just returned home from the Ellerslie Car show - I have a mate who has ordered one of these in Blue which is on the boat.
Spent the last 24hours on the config then decided on green/tan was searching forum then I realised there is a car in the flesh in NZ already - looks awesome dude - does this forum allow private messaging - talked to Chris but lost his card so will ring later in the week. Will pout over your photos - my other car is a 964 looking for something modern to complement it.