Disabling steering wheel touch controls?

LIQUIX

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I don't have my car yet, but with your videos I can now finally see what everyone means with the touch sensitive controls. I agree, what's the point of this when the button does the same function with much more accuracy.

I suppose if enough people complain to their dealer / Lotus this could be a new setting that gets added?

Kimmax

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I don't have my car yet, but with your videos I can now finally see what everyone means with the touch sensitive controls. I agree, what's the point of this when the button does the same function with much more accuracy.

I suppose if enough people complain to their dealer / Lotus this could be a new setting that gets added?
Guess how many complained about wipers? :LOL:

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyone figured out how to disable the touch feature yet? Have had problems getting this right from day one. I continue to be terrible at getting it right.

Racer X

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to disable the touch feature yet? Have had problems getting this right from day one. I continue to be terrible at getting it right.
I saw a YouTube video (from China) advertising actual button replacements for the soft-touch pads on the steering wheel. If it were manufactured to a high standard it may be a great option.