• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: šŸ† May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dealer Demo cars in Europe and UK

Rollie

Reaction score
Second customer car Seneca blue šŸ˜‡

Attachments

• 0CD7BBB8-3E5D-40CB-9C52-4D4109F3DB6F.jpeg
    0CD7BBB8-3E5D-40CB-9C52-4D4109F3DB6F.jpeg
    330.4 KB · Views: 217

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
One thing I noticed when taking photos of the Seneca blue prototype is that a camera (no matter how good and even with a polarising filter) captures a whole lot of reflections that the human eye seems to filter out, especially when looking through glass.
This is why we're generally disappointed with the photos we take of cars, as looking at them later they don't appear as we remember them.

I thought this was going to be a really helpful picture of the Magma sample, but the reflections are everywhere in the picture. It seemed fine looking at it in real life!

IMG_7614.JPG

vantage

Reaction score
I'll attach some pictures but they won't add much to the ones already posted, except maybe the ones I took to show the differences in colour depending on shadow.

DV looks great.

Looks like there are some machine polishing burns on this paint already, though don't know if that's from the factory or elsewhere.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Also, despite all of the order mix-ups at Lotus right now, I actually find it quite fitting that a Dark Verdant customer should be the first to receive their car. šŸ˜‚
Because we've been left so much in the dark?

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
View attachment 8531

Yeah, whatā€™s going on here? Since when did we get dimples?

Hopefully the leather isn't too different to the seats...
The dimples were also on the shadow grey dynamic prototype steering wheel. The design hasnā€™t changed. The photo camera angle makes it look different in this picture.

Weā€™re used to seeing the alcantara wheel in reviews where perforations arenā€™t present.

Personally, I like the leather wheel much better.

AC3372F8-9FAA-45C6-A690-444DD77C20BA.jpeg

Last edited: