DARK VERDANT!?

EmiraMike

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Before you guys and gals get carried away, this is purely for a bit of fun on my part: I shopped a few different cars, (including the dealer event Magma Emira) to Dark Verdant (or my aproximation of it). It may not be accurate and it's nothing official, but I enjoyed doing it for myself and I'm happy to share for a bit of fun. They're all a tad different and if they're accurate, it's more by chance than anything...

Ignore the people in the background that look like they have facial gangrene, I got lazy with the editing and couldn't bothered to correct them.
View attachment 5039View attachment 5040View attachment 5041View attachment 5042View attachment 5043View attachment 5038
Thanks again for creating these. After seeing DV in daylight the other day, I think you’re pretty close.
I’ve gone with yellow calipers & considering adding a yellow stripe along the bottom of the doors, just above the lower black pack, to follow the curve towards the rear wheel arch. Something similar to this…
B637C780-849D-4BCC-B20C-26768BDD69B1.jpeg

Would you mind having a play with photoshop to see how this might look? Cheers!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
FL Green.JPG

The problem is that the real car does not look like this. This has the wheels stretched to the very outer limits and no wheel gap. It looks the way a real race car sits, not a street-driven machine.

It looks incredible, but likely unrealistic.

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
This color seems similar to san remo green in BMW - it may be a bit darker

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
View attachment 5343

The problem is that the real car does not look like this. This has the wheels stretched to the very outer limits and no wheel gap. It looks the way a real race car sits, not a street-driven machine.

It looks incredible, but likely unrealistic.
@TXEMIRA = sad face. Don't be sad, I think we can get it closer while still maintaining full driveability and no running on fender wells, etc. I am all about stock-like ride quality and comfort, etc., but I want it to look the part of a supercar, at least what one looks like in my mind 🤪

I am probably doing wheel spacers and lowering cups to get it to look as close as possible. I hope that whomever does the same shares their results. I will be way behind many of you getting a car, so if someone does it first, please share details!

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
@TXEMIRA = sad face. Don't be sad, I think we can get it closer while still maintaining full driveability and no running on fender wells, etc. I am all about stock-like ride quality and comfort, etc., but I want it to look the part of a supercar, at least what one looks like in my mind 🤪

I am probably doing wheel spacers and lowering cups to get it to look as close as possible. I hope that whomever does the same shares their results. I will be way behind many of you getting a car, so if someone does it first, please share details!
I’m sad the configurator stance isn’t reality. Ride height or wheel gap or whatever really shouldn’t need anything aftermarket on a car like this IMHO. We should get it the way it looks in the configurator. Those mm matter.

#ForTheMillimeters

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’m sad the configurator stance isn’t reality. Ride height or wheel gap or whatever really shouldn’t need anything aftermarket on a car like this IMHO. We should get it the way it looks in the configurator. Those mm matter.

#ForTheMillimeters
True, but to be fair these images are just from a 3D model that is not the same as the configurator. Who knows, maybe when they finally get an actual production car for us to see it will have a stance like the Evora, which was really nice.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hey y’all! Did I miss a “DV video” that was mentioned? Maybe “China”?

#ForTheHopeful

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Ah! Got a link for a pal?

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is that Henry Catchpole in the front seat?? The hair kind of gives him away. :ROFLMAO:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Pretty sure that’s Shadow Grey … and Henry. Lucky so and so, having the chance to do a driving review in that part of the world. Wonder when that’ll be published.