DARK VERDANT!?

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The dark color is gunna show every little rock chip and from the design of this car there are going to be plenty of rock chips I'm afraid. Nimbus here in part for that reason. 2nd I had a black car and where I live I had to dust it every day. I don't want to have to do that again.

Certainly a different task taking care of a dark car. Mine will be PPF and Ceramic on the whole car. I have had good success with this and have had very minimal rock chip damage on other cars.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I know what you mean. It can become a full time job.

I've gone with shadow which will be hard enough to keep tidy but it will help hide some of the dust/chips/dirt a little bit better than DV.
Even with chips our cars are going to be stunning..:) The Shadow will look great too!

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Certainly a different task taking care of a dark car. Mine will be PPF and Ceramic on the whole car. I have had good success with this and have had very minimal rock chip damage on other cars.
Yep good idea! My c6 had a very similar profile and the entire hood, front bumper and areas in front of the rear tires got hammered. We have a lot of quarries in our area and the rocks they fling are gunna get you no matter what you do!! I wish I could say I won't do any freeway driving but here in So Cal that's just impossible!

virtualmacho

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lotus Nerima: Oct. 27 - 31
I won't be able to go see it due to a bad back this weekend, but the dealer has posted some pictures of Dark Verdant x Tan on Facebook.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Leonard, did you plastic dip that Ferrari? o_O o_O :ROFLMAO:
No thats how mental 100% black paint is. Have a look on YouTube there is a 911 done in it as well. And it looks like a cartoon car. Not my cup of tea but incredible and mental from a chemistry perspective!

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
No thats how mental 100% black paint is. Have a look on YouTube there is a 911 done in it as well. And it looks like a cartoon car. Not my cup of tea but incredible and mental from a chemistry perspective!

Acrylic paint on a car? that's insane, may have to do that to my Emira, wife keeps telling I'm a 100% metal case! :ROFLMAO:

Fido

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
You could get up to some mischief with some blackboard chalks!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Acrylic paint on a car? that's insane, may have to do that to my Emira, wife keeps telling I'm a 100% metal case! :ROFLMAO:
A target more than ever, birds will love it.
Game on!
This will make it so much easier to spot droppings.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts