• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dallas Emira Owners

Simba

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Do you have the specific location or business sponsor name? See DM.
Thanks
Fish City Grill is the location and it’s by Mercedes Benz Club
IMG_9280.jpeg

Simba

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
How was it?
Small mostly Benz’s. I assume the weather was questionable not a lot of people came. Just mine and a DV Emira represented. There is a Cars and Coffee the 18th Duinos Coffee of Stacy in McKinney @ 8am I’ll probably go to.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Small mostly Benz’s. I assume the weather was questionable not a lot of people came. Just mine and a DV Emira represented. There is a Cars and Coffee the 18th Duinos Coffee of Stacy in McKinney @ 8am I’ll probably go to.
As long as there is no hail or tornado warning I’m driving my car. Lol

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Would like to meet up with other owners in near future. My car has 1500 miles and loving it! There is a doffeeence in feel after you drive awhile. In London for a week and have not seen an Emira. Ferraris, McClarens and a sprinkling of Porsches.
Agreed, I just had mine out for the first time for some "spirited" driving after finally reaching break in. Found some windy country roads north of Dallas. It definitely feels like it has "opened up" (engine, transmission, suspension, everything) compared to when I was driving it in Tour Mode, under 4k RPM. What I was most surprised by is how balanced this thing is, took some wide open corners and intentionally induced a little understeer and oversteer to see how it handles and "wow", this thing is SO much more predictable and easy to manage than my 997 was. I was in Sport Mode, and the rear end sliding just enough fun and absolutely drama free. A little understeer is resolved equally hassle free with a slight lift off the throttle. What a chassis, and good lord, the brakes!

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Nice...

I have an Emira in my custom plates also, but won't spoil it here, will post when on the car next week

I have to pick mine up, did yours get delivered?
Just in time for the cars and coffee, lol

Liked the ring of this so had to get it as was available

Emira means "Princess, person of stature, or leader"

Attachments

• My Emira.jpg
    My Emira.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 19

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner