• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

CT Carbon Kit on Magma Red Emira

Coreyalert3

Reaction score
Sheesh just when you thought it couldn't get much better looking 😍🔥

Thank you Greg at GregsRaceParts.Com for sourcing me the kit quickly!

1000029717.jpg

1000029707.jpg

1000029703.jpg

1000029704.jpg

1000029702.jpg

1000029705.jpg

1000029706.jpg

Lordy,

I just inquired about one one my Magma Red and found this post.

Looking good!
It's not hard to install yourself if you are inclined to do so. I reused some Lotus hardware and used some of the hardware they provided. Fitment was spot on 👌

It's not hard to install yourself if you are inclined to do so. I reused some Lotus hardware and used some of the hardware they provided. Fitment was spot on 👌
I saw that you had to pop in some rivit at the bottom front splitter or is it just screws?

Looks awesome! But the more I look at it the more I feel like it's extending the lines of the car that don't need to be extended. I would love to see an image from someone of just the spoiler installed by itself.

I saw that you had to pop in some rivit at the bottom front splitter or is it just screws?
Ah yeah you do have to install some rivnuts with a tool but they go in factory pre drilled spots no actual modification

Here are some before and after comparison pics. Magma has awesome color flips with ambient lighting so the colors don't always match. Enjoy!

View attachment 42774View attachment 42775View attachment 42776View attachment 42777View attachment 42778View attachment 42779
Hi, your car looks awesome!! Congrats. I also ordered CT kits with spacers and lowering kit from GRP.. is your car also lowered? Do you think it'll be okay to lower about 1/2inch to drive around ?

That front splitter and rear spoiler would look AWESOME painted Magma to match the rest of the body.

Hi, your car looks awesome!! Congrats. I also ordered CT kits with spacers and lowering kit from GRP.. is your car also lowered? Do you think it'll be okay to lower about 1/2inch to drive around ?
Mine isn't lowered but the kit does decrease ground clearance at the front a bit. I feel like my Evora 400 lowered and my Emira at stock ride height sit about the same. Lowering the Emira with this kit would mean you have to be super careful I think.

Mine isn't lowered but the kit does decrease ground clearance at the front a bit. I feel like my Evora 400 lowered and my Emira at stock ride height sit about the same. Lowering the Emira with this kit would mean you have to be super careful I think.
Thx. Since I already ordered it, I'll keep you posted with about 1/3inch lowered.

Thanks for posting before and after photos. It really helps those of us who are considering this kit.