Chinese First Osmium Silver 2.0T

OP
V

valentinewang

Reaction score
Do you think the Linco buttons look/feel higher quality than the Lotus ones (which I've also thought look cheap)?
Actually they are both linco…
the photo is the back side of emira button~

Attachments

• IMG_9668.jpeg
    IMG_9668.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 108

Superman

Emira Owner!!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
one more things,
suggest change the stock steering button to the linco 06 factory, the physical button much more better than original about sense of handling in emira.
This is such a good idea, physical buttons are much better than capacitive touch controls... Great to see there is a direct replacement too. Would be good to get part numbers and where to source (for shipping outside of china).

MajHall04

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Can I get a nice write-up of your I4 experience? handling? Power (I know its 360HP outside of China)? Sound? DCT shifting?

OP
V

valentinewang

Reaction score
Can I get a nice write-up of your I4 experience? handling? Power (I know its 360HP outside of China)? Sound? DCT shifting?
Thanks for attention,
I was the BMW F82 M4 and Porsche 718S 2.5T owner, Emira is my first Lotus Car.
I tried the evora and emira 3.5AT on official track day in Zhejiang, Emira is more comfortable,morden,controllability,rail car than the evora gt410. Very impressive.
Compare with 3.5,Chinese 2.0 own same power in china which can speed up 0-100 nearly 3.9s in real test, it has almost covered in daily or track,(if it can upgrade to 450hp is perfect). The turbo of M139 is much powerful and suddenly than 718s, it not suitable for the Drivers who does not drive MR before. Over 2 emira 2.0T crashed by drivers monthly due to the weather and driving skills,except my case. ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭
Sound, I can not share about that because Chinese gv publish the restrict exhaust, pdf control and affect the exhaust. Very interesting thing to share is turbo decompression valve, very enjoyable to hear the turbo works in 3000rpm and Siuuuuuu after loose accelerator pedal.
DCT has the delay problem, MT is lower than AT in track almost 1 second per shift, Lotus need fix this problem.
In my words, 2.0T is a sleepy Lion,it has huge potential for future updates,high competition with the Porsche,AMG, M power. Salute!
PPPPPPS. I hear someone wonder buy Chinese emira 2.0T to his country, maybe could,maybe.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great idea! Thanks for the tag!
We could include these with our custom wheels.
FYI when she refers to "linco" I believe she means "Lynk & Co", owned by Geely. The folks at Cyan Racing should be able to help you figure out how to get Lynk & Co parts in the aftermarket, they field the Lynk & Co factory race effort.

MajHall04

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for attention,
I was the BMW F82 M4 and Porsche 718S 2.5T owner, Emira is my first Lotus Car.
I tried the evora and emira 3.5AT on official track day in Zhejiang, Emira is more comfortable,morden,controllability,rail car than the evora gt410. Very impressive.
Compare with 3.5,Chinese 2.0 own same power in china which can speed up 0-100 nearly 3.9s in real test, it has almost covered in daily or track,(if it can upgrade to 450hp is perfect). The turbo of M139 is much powerful and suddenly than 718s, it not suitable for the Drivers who does not drive MR before. Over 2 emira 2.0T crashed by drivers monthly due to the weather and driving skills,except my case. ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭
Sound, I can not share about that because Chinese gv publish the restrict exhaust, pdf control and affect the exhaust. Very interesting thing to share is turbo decompression valve, very enjoyable to hear the turbo works in 3000rpm and Siuuuuuu after loose accelerator pedal.
DCT has the delay problem, MT is lower than AT in track almost 1 second per shift, Lotus need fix this problem.
In my words, 2.0T is a sleepy Lion,it has huge potential for future updates,high competition with the Porsche,AMG, M power. Salute!
PPPPPPS. I hear someone wonder buy Chinese emira 2.0T to his country, maybe could,maybe.
Thanks so much for the write up 🙏🏾

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think we need a separate thread for common Lynk&Co parts.
Getting back on topic: I'd really like to see how Osmium Osminium Silver looks on the roads. Does it stand out from the other silver and grey cars?

*edit: corrected spelling

Last edited:

wallstbear

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Actually they are both linco…
the photo is the back side of emira button~

Geely's brands empire is going nuts. I own a Lynk&co 09 which apparently shares Volvo XC90's chassis while the 09 also shares many buttons and parts with my Emira, and in the meantime the Emira uses a Mercedes engine, and incidentally I also own a CLS, . It all seems like a big orgy.

BTW, light grey color looks awesome on this car.

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Wow, please share that story…
Just to avoid any confusion, that is Clive Chapman, the son of Lotus founder Colin Chapman, who died in 1982.

I think Clive is still involved with Classic Team Lotus.