Anyone with August first deposit in USA?

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Update, from Los Gatos. Not all FE cars has gotten an allocation. I moved up from 22/22 to 11/22, that means 11 people dropped out while waiting.
Austin dealer...you are probably at the bottom of the list right now unless you pay extra. When I contacted them, they offered me priority delivery if I paid them an extra 15k, otherwise, I would just get in the standard queue. I reported them to Lotus HQ, as this is not a "normal" ADM, but basically bribing to jump the waitlist, a total shady dealer, and I ordered elsewhere.
Total arse hole. Good for you that you went elsewhere

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I don't know, I'm just told by my dealer that Lotus allocated them 22 FE Slots and that they're still working through them as soon as they get in contact with Lotus. I asked my SA and she confirmed that I'm still inline to order an FE. She said Lotus has not given them any further updates after allocation was given to them. This is what I was told and I'm not sure what to believe.

So either Lotus is lying about their numbers or the dealership is lying to me or they're just being left out in the cold. I was told by my SA "Lotus has only give us allocations and nothing else."
Well not sure what to tell you but the production schedule I posted was confirmed by two different dealers that FEv6 had to be submitted earlier this year with Jun being the last month to do so. It seems odd they would be getting different treatment than other dealers.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It's not just how early you made your first deposit but also how many allocations your dealer is getting.
Interesting. Anyone else out there have a deposit with Eurocar in So. Calif?