• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Anymore 3rd Call from Lotus

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I hope delivery option means a big lotus branded vehicle carrier arrives outside my house and unloading it under cover and then revealing the Emira!!

1500 GT

Reaction score
Hi got email yesterday. Saying December delivery. Can change upto 1st July.
Had an email on Friday, October delivery and first deposit on 13th July. Pretty fed up with process now and requested a March 23 delivery as it would have sat in the garage for 6 months.

Vetracer

Reaction score
Hi got email yesterday. Saying December delivery. Can change upto 1st July.
I got the same email. I ordered weeks before Goodwood though so expected to be one of the first. Still I’m not complaining. December delivery will give me time to hopefully test drive one before delivery.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I got the same email. I ordered weeks before Goodwood though so expected to be one of the first. Still I’m not complaining. December delivery will give me time to hopefully test drive one before delivery.
I assume you placed your initial deposit with a dealer and it was later converted to a central Lotus deposit? Several people in that situation had their deposit date incorrectly recorded by Lotus as the conversion date not the initial date.

A pre-Goodwood deposit should mean a July delivery. If you want to pursue it to see if you can get an earlier delivery, talk to Customer Care. If you get stuck let me know and I'll put you in touch with the right people. It's probably too late to get as early as July, but should be possible to get earlier than December.

Vetracer

Reaction score
I assume you placed your initial deposit with a dealer and it was later converted to a central Lotus deposit? Several people in that situation had their deposit date incorrectly recorded by Lotus as the conversion date not the initial date.

A pre-Goodwood deposit should mean a July delivery. If you want to pursue it to see if you can get an earlier delivery, talk to Customer Care. If you get stuck let me know and I'll put you in touch with the right people. It's probably too late to get as early as July, but should be possible to get earlier than December.
Spot on. My dealer called me and said Lotus are requesting me to request a refund and place the order again on the Lotus website rather than with the dealer. The assured me that I’d not lose my place if I provided the confirmation number.

I’ll call them tomorrow. Thanks for confirming. I suspected this is what happened. Pity my cynicism is rarely proven wrong these days.