• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

❓ QUESTION Amber warning light with low fuel ?

M100man

Reaction score
My amber warning light came on to today a few moments after low fuel light indicated. Then extinguished again . Is that a coincidence or is the warning light merely referring to the fuel. ?

Kimmax

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Amber warning light will always light up in combination with another yellow warning light. Fuel does this (Yes I think that's excessive too), as does low wiper fluid or a yellow engine indication, tyre pressure, ...

It should never light up solo. If it does you managed to confuse the car by doing "something" too fast. Getting out and locking the car once fixes this 😂

OP
M100man

M100man

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up for me . Better get some fuel then ! Range on first tank only seems to be about 250 as a matter of interest