AI imagines the next Lotus sports car

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'd buy that for a dollar! (showing my age with the movie reference). I hate to say it but the computer nailed it. I rather like the clean hood over the Voldemort nostrils.
Just dont call the new concept the 6000 SUX. (movie ref)

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Who's putting down an extra early deposit on this new EV when it becomes available ?
I may, if Hethel is allowed to focus on being just a factory, and corporate functions are handled by the mother company. In my case, it will depend on the size of the vehicle, though...

Reactions: DJS

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Now come on I want everyone to be honest here....

Who's putting down an extra early deposit on this new EV when it becomes available ?

Certainly won't be me as I simply couldn't take the pain again what with it being completely new and being built at Hethal.
I've got a deposit in, but I think I'll sit out the whole pre-launch malarkey this time and wait until I can test drive a physical car before committing :)

The target specs making it sound rather tempting - same weight as Emira, better performance, at least the same range. That's quite a challenge for the battery tech. If Russell Carr has overseen the design and Gavan Kershaw has developed the ride and handling then I think it'll have some decent Lotus DNA.

Reactions: DJS

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I asked Matt Windle who told me they are not taking deposits at this time so I would be interested to know where your deposit is placed.