Absolute Lotus Magazine features Emira Art

Absolute Lotus magazine has run a nice feature on my Lotus Emira art in this month's edition of their fabulous publication. The editor, Adam Wilkins, and I had a great chat at The Motoring Literary & Art Festival at Silverstone in December, which turned into a full-blown interview.

The silver Emira on the easel is still to be completed so look out here for updates, I will be back at the easel soon but life is still hectic. Check out www.performancepublishing.co.uk for subscription info, great range of features on Lotus cars of all eras.

PS my own Emira has now down 6,500 miles and will be going for its first service in a few weeks, separate update to follow but loving it more every day...
20240306_091402.jpg
20240306_091417.jpg
20240306_091301.jpg

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Awesome work! I can't believe this isn't getting more attention; all of the cars being delivered is kind of where everyone's focus is right now I guess. Congrats on the article and on doing such an awesome job with these paintings. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Awesome work! I can't believe this isn't getting more attention; all of the cars being delivered is kind of where everyone's focus is right now I guess. Congrats on the article and on doing such an awesome job with these paintings. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Hey Nicolas, you are too kind! I am still trying to get a limited run print deal sorted but two of the originals (Hethel Yellow and Seneca) have now been sold to a very prestigious buyer.

There has definitely been a shift in focus and posting content since deliveries started as you correctly say. Those of us who have our cars should certainly try and share as much as possible for the vicarious enjoyment of those still waiting. I know not everyone has had a great buying experience and some early cars in particular have been problematic. My own experience after taking delivery on 4th April 2023 has been 6500 miles with only the following minor issues to address at first service:

- Some small bits of factory PPF peeling at the bottom of the front wheel arches
- about once in 20 times the nearside wing mirror does not fold in when the offside does.
- recently one glitch with Android auto where the touchscreen did not seem to be reading commands - happened once and not repeated since.
- well-documented wiper issue sorted at dealership as one of 4 recall items.

I think that's it!

What a car.

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Absolute Lotus magazine has run a nice feature on my Lotus Emira art in this month's edition of their fabulous publication. The editor, Adam Wilkins, and I had a great chat at The Motoring Literary & Art Festival at Silverstone in December, which turned into a full-blown interview.

The silver Emira on the easel is still to be completed so look out here for updates, I will be back at the easel soon but life is still hectic. Check out www.performancepublishing.co.uk for subscription info, great range of features on Lotus cars of all eras.

PS my own Emira has now down 6,500 miles and will be going for its first service in a few weeks, separate update to follow but loving it more every day...View attachment 38280View attachment 38281View attachment 38282
These are awesome! Will you ever do a vivid red? Would love to buy a reprint.