❔ QUESTION A display bug !?

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I discovered a frustrating little bug. After adjusting the driving mode, I found that in all driving modes, three settings (power output, exhaust volume, stability) remain exactly the same across all modes without any changes on display. But I think actually they do change; it is a display bug.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 36

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I discovered a frustrating little bug. After adjusting the driving mode, I found that in all driving modes, three settings (power output, exhaust volume, stability) remain exactly the same across all modes without any changes on display. But I think actually they do change; it is a display bug.
Yes, it’s a display bug, all Chinese I4 do that. Not sure if other regions/models have the same display problem. Can anyone else confirm if their V6 or I4 has this same display issue, or not?? :unsure:

Basically the bars showing the drivetrain, stability, exhaust etc level, for each mode shows correctly the 1st time you access it, but after that, all bars show full and do not change when you select sport or track modes (until next time you leave the car and start again). The Modes actually work fine as far as I can tell, it is purely a display issue.

Last edited:

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Obviously everyone at Lotus would start the car, pick their favorite mode, and never look back... probably the way I'll drive it too... 😁

trackday14

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Last I checked, all 3 modes on my car showed differing levels for power output, exhaust volume, and stability control. That said, my car has been in the shop for 2 weeks…so I have no idea if that is still the case!

OP
Matt

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
When you first choose the mode, the display will be OK. Then, when you choose the mode for the 2nd time, this display bug would show up.