❔ QUESTION 405HP 2.0T EMIRA ?

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
According to Lotus official statements, the Chinese version of the 2.0T EMIRA will have additional horsepower. Is this horsepower added through programming, or are there hardware differences? This is the badge on my vehicle, which states the power as 298kW.”

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 49

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
No one knows what the differences are. However, what we do suspect is that there will eventually be 3 variants of the I4: 360HP, 400HP, and 416HP.

Drambeenie

Reaction score
No one knows what the differences are. However, what we do suspect is that there will eventually be 3 variants of the I4: 360HP, 400HP, and 416HP.

Any suspecting on if there will be V6 variants with rhe S/R designations?

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
According to Lotus official statements, the Chinese version of the 2.0T EMIRA will have additional horsepower. Is this horsepower added through programming, or are there hardware differences? This is the badge on my vehicle, which states the power as 298kW.”
The Chinese I4 has ADAS. I don’t think the ROW has this. There must be some hardware differences between the cars. However, I doubt there are differences in the drivetrain itself, but I have no way to know this with any certainty.

My Chinese I4 maxes out at 480Nm and 411bhp (not at same time, peak power occurs after torque has reduced a little), being displayed on the vehicle’s performance screen. This doesn’t actually mean much, but is interesting. Would be curious to see what performance data is displayed for the ROW 360hp I4.

Would also be interesting to get some acceleration data for 360hp I4 and 400hp I4, to confirm if there is a measurable difference in performance, or not.

SirSoysauce

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
The Chinese I4 has ADAS. I don’t think the ROW has this. There must be some hardware differences between the cars. However, I doubt there are differences in the drivetrain itself, but I have no way to know this with any certainty.

My Chinese I4 maxes out at 480Nm and 411bhp (not at same time, peak power occurs after torque has reduced a little), being displayed on the vehicle’s performance screen. This doesn’t actually mean much, but is interesting. Would be curious to see what performance data is displayed for the ROW 360hp I4.

Would also be interesting to get some acceleration data for 360hp I4 and 400hp I4, to confirm if there is a measurable difference in performance, or not.

Per this post:

The chinese Emira's potentially have a 0-60 of 3.9? Frankly I'm pretty set on the V6 manual, but the i4 always temps me a bit.