• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

I'm looking for these alloy wheels

andreino14

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hello, who can tell me the brand/manufacturer of the rims in the picture? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpeg
    IMG_1775.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 174
Hi Andreino14

This thread has a lot more info but not pictures yet as several owners are still considering different sizes:

Do you know what tyres are used in your pictures? I can’t tell because the definition is too low when I expand them.

hello, definitely Cup2

I don't know.. Online

I figured. I meant can you give us the link? The picture is a little low res to get a lot from it.

I don't have any links

The sign on the wall it's in Chinese, so they are likely from a China-based wheel manufacturer.

I remember seeing these online at some point in the past, it may have been from one of the Chinese suppliers that a a few members here have used. I was struck by their lack of rotational symmetry, it's very unusual to see that.

We can supply those alloy forged wheels for you , please drop me a message
lol I was just about to say Aerie can make you a set of any wheel you like if you have pictures or a design and no doubt cheaper than the originals.

Back