• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

First US customer Emiras have landed

Featured
It’s been a long time coming. First batch unloaded in Baltimore last night.

A49578B8-D65D-4B96-B604-C9CE1D2207F9.jpeg

Pic: Stephen Burke at Lotus Cars USA

It’s been a long time coming. First batch unloaded in Baltimore last night.

View attachment 33891

Pic: Stephen Burke at Lotus Cars USA
As always, shrouded in secrecy.
Next up - nondescript trucks with secret cargo spotted enroute to various dealer destinations, shadowed by anxious depositor paparazzi.
The Emira has achieved automotive celebrity status.
Game on!

*sniff* It's beautiful... 🥹

Thursday, November 30th, 2023: Customer Emiras touch US soil for the first time.

Y'all, I spent way too much time on this.

This photo is looking directly at the sunset, with a very short distance to the water with no cranes, buildings, and other major obstructions, so I took a look at the sunset angle chart for port of Baltimore to see which RoRo location is most likely:

1701441284918.png

Using Google Maps, I browsed around looking for the identifiable marks and found this perspective:

location.jpg

Here's the Google Maps link:

Is that an expanded version of those bra things that were popular in the US for a while?

This photo is looking directly at the sunset, with a very short distance to the water with no cranes, buildings, and other major obstructions, so I took a look at the sunset angle chart for port of Baltimore to see which RoRo location is most likely:

View attachment 33900

Using Google Maps, I browsed around looking for the identifiable marks and found this perspective:

View attachment 33902

Nova either works in Secret Service or REALLY needs a job!!!!!!

View attachment 33900

View attachment 33902

Incredible!! 😆👏🏆

View attachment 33900

View attachment 33902

Love this post… I think we should be friends!!!

View attachment 33900

View attachment 33902

Amazing skills! I have some old family photos from the 1900s through to 1930s - can you help work out where they were taken? ;)

Thanks! They’re mostly India, Isle of Man and Scotland, a few in Europe. But one castle looks very much like another :)

Has any of these cars hit dealers yet? Anyone have photos of them at dealers?