WSJ: 2022 Lotus Emira: As Good As It Gets

white-emira-wsj.jpg

I stumbled upon this article in the Wall Street Journal. No earth-shattering new news or anything, but I found the article enjoyable.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/2022-lotus-emira-as-good-as-it-gets-11646974800

My favorite part:
"After receiving a quick briefing on the controls, I exited the campus into the green-reefed lane and banged through the first couple gears. Oh … my. Ahh. Ooh. MMM! Oh honey! I could run naked through a field of whatever feeling this is." :D

Last edited by a moderator:

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I stumbled upon this article in the Wall Street Journal. No earth-shattering new news or anything, but I found the article enjoyable.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/2022-lotus-emira-as-good-as-it-gets-11646974800

My favorite part:
"After receiving a quick briefing on the controls, I exited the campus into the green-reefed lane and banged through the first couple gears. Oh … my. Ahh. Ooh. MMM! Oh honey! I could run naked through a field of whatever feeling this is." :D
If anyone has Automotive chops it's Dan Neil. Feature is likely set for Saturday edition. A thumbs up from him is worth gold.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The web traffic metrics for Lotuscars.com and the Configurator will have exploded by Monday morning thanks to this week's media activity.
Place your bets on deposits and order wait times now!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Struggling to access it, any chance of someone copy and pasting, pretty please?
See if this link works. Otherwise I'll try to copy article.

Attachments

• 2022 Lotus Emira WSJ Review.pdf
    640.1 KB · Views: 127

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The link I posted works; it's a different website than the WSJ. He submitted his article to more than one source.