Would you switch from DV to another green?

Would you switch from DV to an "actual green"?

• Yes

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Since DV remains a mystery that apparently can't even be photographed and requires California sun to look green...I'm curious how many DV orders would switch if there was an alternative such as a BRG or similar green that is clearly identifiable as "green".

I appreciate that there is an inherent bias but be honest, I think these polls are anonymous.

I guess I should change the question so it's switching from any color, not just DV then!

Metallic green pls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220626_115544.jpg
    Screenshot_20220626_115544.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 60
This custom green color a YouTuber collaborated with Aston Martin on is my perfect green. The first few seconds of video are enough to get the idea. It's the perfect amount of dark to be a dark green, but it still has a distinct green color to not cross into black. And it has a slight amount of teal to it to not be too yellow.

This custom green color a YouTuber collaborated with Aston Martin on is my perfect green. The first few seconds of video are enough to get the idea. It's the perfect amount of dark to be a dark green, but it still has a distinct green color to not cross into black. And it has a slight amount of teal to it to not be too yellow.

Aston are doing some truly stunning greens in the past few years 👍🏻

480D7476-0E10-4532-BE93-13F450C41DFA.jpeg

Last edited:
Seems like a pretty clear 2/3 vs 1/3 split. Common Lotus, listen to your customers and at least add another green down the line. Not an 8k option though.

I'd still love a green car. Was always #1 for me.
That ship has now sailed.

However, IF I do go for a later Lotus, like an EV Elise or EV Esprit then - bang. Green it is, on the basis they will actually offer a worthy green.

I like the idea behind dark verdant. A dark green that has a lot of different colour travel. I also like the empire green pics I have seen of the evora. So if it is similar to that I would be happy.

How they have not allowed pictures of the DV cars is crazy! Over the next few weeks Im sure someone will get a DV Emira and hopefully get some pics of it in the wild!

Yep, when the 'old' configurator was out last summer I chose DV as it was a lovely green, when the real colour came out / samples were seen at the roadshow I changed to Nimbus.
If there was a genuine BRG/Mid-dark Metallic Green Id change to it. One of the reasons Im interested in seeing the V6 base info is purely whether there is a green i like.