Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
New ratios or just stronger gears?
We dun have mechanical LSD on i4New ratios or just stronger gears?
Won't this require gearbox tuning????We dun have mechanical LSD on i4
I haven’t askWhen will the side scoops be available?
That is also availableWon't this require gearbox tuning????
What’s this about?
Please ask today and let us knowI haven’t ask
CPCWhat’s this about?
WantFront and rear dash cams with digital rear view mirror (perfect for having big spoiler or CF rear window replacement)
View attachment 71087
When will any of these parts be available to purchase?
You can send me a dm of the things you need and I can ask Ryan to ship directly. He doesn't have a website and he can't really speak any English.As someone who live in ksa i would like to know how to order these does boomgear have a website or something we can order from i do also have alot of friends on china if need be even Chinese version is fine.
You should set up your own 'Boomgear' website..... you'd make a killing!!!You can send me a dm of the things you need and I can ask Ryan to ship directly. He doesn't have a website and he can't really speak any English.
I already have more than a few companies that I have to attend to. I am helping Ryan just because he can't speak English and also want to share what is available for oversea Emira owners.You should set up your own 'Boomgear' website..... you'd make a killing!!!
It's a shame for us overseas, it would be great if there was a Boomgear website with all of their products on it for viewing. It's hard to know what they actually do with it all scattered over this forum.I already have more than a few companies that I have to attend to. I am helping Ryan just because he can't speak English and also want to share what is available for oversea Emira owners.