What feature from your current car that Emira doesn't have will you miss the most

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi

What feature from your current car that Emira doesn't have will you miss the most?

For me it will be my heated seats.

Jackal

Reaction score
Hi

What feature from your current car that Emira doesn't have will you miss the most?

I'll miss the hunt for every new rattle and creak I hear every time I go for a drive.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 56

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I will miss the rawness and the ability to take anything apart, customize, and put back together. Elise are so simple and begging to be modified. With Emira, the warrantee will be voided if you look at it the wrong way, LOL.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi

I’m sure it will be available with heated seats…

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hi

Honestly, I think it will be the multidisc CD player and an aux cord. I’ve got tons of old music on cds that I’ve built up over decades. I’ve not invested the time to convert all of it into electronic files that could be put in an iTunes library. I guess I’ll have to figure hat out.

cryptovince

Reaction score
Honestly, I think it will be the multidisc CD player and an aux cord. I’ve got tons of old music on cds that I’ve built up over decades. I’ve not invested the time to convert all of it into electronic files that could be put in an iTunes library. I guess I’ll have to figure hat out.
If you care about preserving the highest audio quality, I'd recommend using EAC (Exact Audio Copy) for audio conversion to FLAC files. I've done that personally for my CD collection and now play it via Bluetooth to my current car.

JPS_67

Reaction score
Getting a spotify account will be easier ;)

old dusty

Reaction score
I worry that I will miss a trunk/boot most! Will have to learn to pack only necessities with the Emira - or get a roof rack. Don't think I will miss anything else as I hope the driving experience will distract me enough that I don't care about massaging seats etc.

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It is a midengine based car. When you are long enough on the road your seats will be heated (mechanically). ;)
Having never owned a mid engine car and living in Florida I'm simultaneously scared and skeptical of this statement.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Maybe window tint. I have always tinted my windows but there is no way I am tinting the back window of the Emira and hiding that engine. Wondering if it will look strange to just have the side windows tinted???

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
If you care about preserving the highest audio quality, I'd recommend using EAC (Exact Audio Copy) for audio conversion to FLAC files. I've done that personally for my CD collection and now play it via Bluetooth to my current car.
Good advice. Thanks.

klho001

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The “ it doesn’t matter where I’m going or what kinda parking is available I’m taking this car and not caring one bit“ feature :p