What colour callipers, ahhhhhhhhh

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
My spec is Seneca Blue, black pack, diamond cut wheels.....and at the suggestion of Lotus......yellow callipers.

I'm thinking black callipers, then yellow, then black.......

Any wisdom out there in Lotus land?

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
My spec is Seneca Blue, black pack, diamond cut wheels.....and at the suggestion of Lotus......yellow callipers.

Yellow. Personally I think this spec says "Lotus this car is different" more than any combination. Lotus nailed this combination. It's my second favorite FE spec but I am not going with it because I think it will get too much attention. I want something a little under the radar.

OP
roundincircles

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yellow. Personally I think this spec says "Lotus this car is different" more than any combination. Lotus nailed this combination. It's my second favorite FE spec but I am not going with it because I think it will get too much attention. I want something a little under the radar.
My plan , to be under the radar, is not to exceed the speed limit. Honest, I cannot tell a lie.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

That pop of yellow makes all the difference for me, going for yellow calipers myself with DV.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I would also do yellow calipers. What color interior?

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Magma with black. All other options detract from the wheels in my opinion. This is exaggerated if I paint the wheels bronze/gold

SteveB

Reaction score
That pop of yellow makes all the difference for me, going for yellow calipers myself with DV.

I’m definitely going for Dark Verdant, black wheels and initially yellow calipers but after viewing this combination on the configurator many times i’m leaning towards black calipers with just the wheel centre caps providing a flash of yellow. On the video yellow calipers seem almost too bright with black wheels. Look better with silver wheels but I really like the dark stealth combination of DV with black wheels.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’m definitely going for Dark Verdant, black wheels and initially yellow calipers but after viewing this combination on the configurator many times i’m leaning towards black calipers with just the wheel centre caps providing a flash of yellow. On the video yellow calipers seem almost too bright with black wheels. Look better with silver wheels but I really like the dark stealth combination of DV with black wheels.
I totally get that with the black wheels and black caliper combo.

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
DV with silver wheels and black calipers - the silver wheels coordinated with grey interior and black calipers with the black pack

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts