• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What are you driving until the Emira arrives?

NDL

Reaction score
Hi, was one of the last factory built cars, then sat at the dealers ( Ciceley TVR from memory).
I do miss it, but after 24 years of TVR ownership, just felt a change would be in order, so was quite excited when the Emira was launched. Never had a lotus before👍

Mr monkey

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a vehicle to purchase now and eventually sell/trade in on the Emira. What's everyone else driving until your Emira arrives?
I'm driving a jaguar xkr dynamic at the moment, but its a keeper and i hope the emira will be too

Rotary Wolf

Reaction score
My current rides

Attachments

• E9256587-55C5-4F77-869F-5FE502943055.png
    E9256587-55C5-4F77-869F-5FE502943055.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 88
  • BE457862-22DC-4DF6-A9A7-B38A7FD0A105.jpeg
    BE457862-22DC-4DF6-A9A7-B38A7FD0A105.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 90

Gemolack

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a vehicle to purchase now and eventually sell/trade in on the Emira. What's everyone else driving until your Emira arrives?
Range Rover Sport PHEV. Nice luxurious car, quite quick for its size but boring.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
4.7 v8 vantage . For me it has to be the I4 AMG , love the paddle shift it’s so entertaining plus get stuck in traffic and towns manuals are just a pain
Very nice John and looks similar to my own 4.7 V8 Vantage - sports-pack (judging by the wheels?) and a bunch of other goodies? I went for one with the lightweight carbon seats which are awesome.

Attachments

• InkedAston_LI.jpg
    InkedAston_LI.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 63

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I count myself lucky to have Lotus cars already, so I'll be driving my Evora S and Exige S1 until the Emira arrives. It means I can enjoy the brilliant handling and V6 noise ahead of time :)

The Exige is a keeper and the Evora will be traded in for the Emira.

Our other cars are my wife's Audi Q5 and a "pool car" VW Up used as a local hack by the two of us and our older daughter when she's home from university. We'll be replacing the Q5 in a few months - considering a Jaguar F-Pace, Mercedes GLC or another Q5 but might make the switch to EV equivalents (I-Pace, EQC or e-tron).

Frenchmick

Reaction score
Hi, driving a Jaguar XES & Mini Cooper S and to be honest will be gutted when I get rid of the Jag for the Emira

Wolfram

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I just bought my first Lotus - a 2009 Elise SC in burnt orange. It'll be almost exclusively a track car (it has race harnesses, adjustable Nitron suspension etc.) Pleased with it so far; first track outing with it in a couple of weeks.

For the road it's a Porsche 991.2 C4S and Macan Turbo, and a Ferrari 488 Spider.