Welcome to the Mid-A!

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi everyone! Welcome to the new Mid-Atlantic forum.

As more of us take delivery of our Emiras, this will be a great place to organize ourselves for real-world meets, and get to know one another.

Where is everyone located, and what are you driving?

OP
Porter

Porter

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'll start:

I'm just south of Old Town Alexandria, VA, in the Mount Vernon area. Recently took delivery of my Emira which is Magma Red with black pack, over tan & silver.

We have a huge Cars & Coffee scene here in Northern VA, the most prominent of which is at Katie's Coffee House in Great Falls on Saturday mornings (early). Usually 500+ cars there. Worth a visit if you're local, we will have to coordinate a group to go one Saturday soon.

There's also a small C&C in Alexandria in the Hollin Hall area on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, also worth doing if you're in the area but nowhere near the scale of the one in Great Falls.

Look forward to meeting more of you in person!

1000031839.jpg

Last edited:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Ya'll already know me and what I drive. I'm in Wilmington, DE and occasionally find myself in the Arlington/DC area for work. @Porter and I actually met up down there last week!

My bright green Evora GT is hard to miss and I drive as often as possible. You'll likely find me at the Mainline C&C meets, ADK/Lancaster Supercar events, RDS McLaren's Supercar Saturdays, and just cruising around Northern DE area. My local track is New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJMP) in Millville and I'd love to get the Lotus out there this season. I've taken my MK7 GTI on a bunch of HPDE and PCA track days there, but never with the Lotus.

20230905_121739.jpg

*pic from Sept. '23 @ Watkins Glen International.

saknibs

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I live in Afton, VA just off the Blue Ridge Parkway at mm2. My Emira is somewhere between Newark and Lotus of DC. Lotus of DC emailed today to offer me an Atlantis Blue w/ upper black pack and red interior. Close to my spec, but I don't want the UBP so i will pass.

There are lots of great roads around here that are actually better than the BRP. The BRP has is posted at 45mph and is patrolled. I'm hoping I can host an event here once we all get our cars. That would include Porter, Brian, VL3X, and Der the Der, all with Emiras/Evoras. Then there's me and marcladrien. Our cars were on the 4/7 ship, so we should have them by the end of May.

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’m in Harrisburg, PA and look forward to a get together over the summer.

I’m picking up my Emira on Monday in Pittsburgh. Seneca Blue with black pack, yellow calipers, non-privacy glass, and DC wheels. Going to a local shop for PPF and ceramic next Wednesday. Should be ready by the end of next week!

OP
Porter

Porter

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I’m in Harrisburg, PA and look forward to a get together over the summer.

I’m picking up my Emira on Monday in Pittsburgh. Seneca Blue with black pack, yellow calipers, non-privacy glass, and DC wheels. Going to a local shop for PPF and ceramic next Wednesday. Should be ready by the end of next week!
Congrats, hope your delivery goes smoothly! And welcome to the Forum.

FrdEmira

Reaction score
I’m also in Harrisburg, PA and picking up my Dark Verdant Emira in Pittsburgh on Monday. Will post some pics. Can’t wait! Looking forward to meeting some Emira owners in the future.