Website question - latest thread watch

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
So my typical workflow here is to load the New posts page and then read all the threads in that page.

Most other forums I read have a clickable icon or field somewhere that takes you to the latest unread message within a thread. However I'm not finding that here - I typically am clicking on the time of the last message so I at least go to the last page but then if it's an active thread I have to scroll up to find the spot I last read from the day before.

There has to be something I'm missing - can anyone help me out?

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you click on "What's New" in the top navigation bar, and then click on "New posts", that should bring you a list of unread threads. If you click on the thread title, that should automatically take you to the latest post in the thread that you haven't read.

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 11.26.57 AM.png

Let me know if that works for you!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
☝️ This is what I do and it works great!

OP
P

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
If you click on "What's New" in the top navigation bar, and then click on "New posts", that should bring you a list of unread threads. If you click on the thread title, that should automatically take you to the latest post in the thread that you haven't read.

View attachment 298

Let me know if that works for you!
Thanks that works great. I think that’s the only thing I hadn’t tried lol. In most forums clicking title takes one to the first post so I like that a lot! Cheers!