• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Weak sound Rear Speakers

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
It's probably been discussed but I can't find any references.
I can't fade front and rear speakers,when listening I can only hear front speakers,if I tilt the seat and get close to the rear speakers can barely hear any vocals.
Can balance left to right but not front to back,any ideas please.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There is no "fade" option from what I can find. The front-back balance is fixed. 🤷‍♂️

From what I gather listening to the system for quite some time, the treble and mids are routed to the front three KEF speakers, and mid-bass and bass to the rear (including sub). That might explain the vocals being "weak" through the rear speakers.

Unlike Evora, there are no rear seats in the Emira, so no need to have mid/highs routed to the rear speakers as well.

OP
P

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
There is no "fade" option from what I can find. The front-back balance is fixed. 🤷‍♂️

From what I gather listening to the system for quite some time, the treble and mids are routed to the front three KEF speakers, and mid-bass and bass to the rear (including sub). That might explain the vocals being "weak" through the rear speakers.

Unlike Evora, there are no rear seats in the Emira, so no need to have mid/highs routed to the rear speakers as well.
Thanks for sorting that out for me👍🏽

petermal57

Reaction score
Das KEF Soundsystem( 😂) ist nicht gut...das war in meinem Evora (Alpine) deutlich besser und auch besser einstellbar.
Ich höre auch lieber den Motorsound...

The KEF sound system (😂) is not good... it was much better in my Evora (Alpine) and also more adjustable.
I prefer to hear the sound of the engine...

OP
P

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Das KEF Soundsystem( 😂) ist nicht gut...das war in meinem Evora (Alpine) deutlich besser und auch besser einstellbar.
Ich höre auch lieber den Motorsound...

The KEF sound system (😂) is not good... it was much better in my Evora (Alpine) and also more adjustable.
I prefer to hear the sound of the engine...
I too like to listen to the engine,but at times when stuck in traffic a little music helps