• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Lotus Emira Customer Delivery Tracker

TCB

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
OP
@Life411

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Here's an update. We have 49 entries so far. This represents about 25 dealers, so too much data for a chart. Here's the summary though. You can find this in the Summary tab of the sheet (link in my signature).

1715082096358.png

edwardbradley

Reaction score
Nimbus Grey, Touring: giving stunning looks and exhilarating engagement.
Roads have never been so enjoyable.
Nimbus Grey, Touring: giving stunning looks and exhilarating engagement.
Roads have never been so enjoyable.
Sorry for posting here, didn't know where to post. Can someone give me any information on this VIN? Build date, ship date, etd
VIN# SCCLEKAX4RHB11561
Or tell me where to post?
Thank you

OP
@Life411

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Sorry for posting here, didn't know where to post. Can someone give me any information on this VIN? Build date, ship date, etd
VIN# SCCLEKAX4RHB11561
Thank you
Look for any posts by @Nova he has a link to the VIN trackers in his signature.

Drambeenie

Reaction score
VIN# SCCLEKAX4RHB11561
Thank you

It arrived on 2024-04-06 in NJ

OP
@Life411

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
This tracker is in the spirt of the Emira reservation tracker that was posted on LotusTalk a few years back. That tracker ended up garnering about 240 entries and though that is a fraction of all Emira reservations, the data was very interesting (to me at least) and helped me finalize the configuration of my own Emira. Here is a comparison of exterior colors from the older reservation tracker and newer delivery tracker (currently at 77 entries). The %s don't match up, but they still show trends and perhaps how choices changed once people got to see examples in person.

Colorfulness Slope Font Circle Parallel
Colorfulness Font Slope Parallel Circle

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Automatic Emira of any sort has not passed CARB emissions, they will also all be 2025MY cars. To date I am not aware of any production automatic Emiras being shipped to the US.

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Automatic Emira of any sort has not passed CARB emissions, they will also all be 2025MY cars. To date I am not aware of any production automatic Emiras being shipped to the US.
That’s what I thought as well but the post above shows 1 en route to Denver?? Maybe an old EuroSpec demo?

OP
@Life411

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yea, if there's one floating out there, it's probably a EU model demo.
I test drove an automatic last year at Lotus Cape Fear. So that was an EU spec vs. an early U.S. spec even though not approved? Is there a way to know this definitively?

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I test drove an automatic last year at Lotus Cape Fear. So that was an EU spec vs. an early U.S. spec even though not approved? Is there a way to know this definitively?
The headlights of the US spec cars would have the amber strip. I believe some other differences relate to the passenger airbag sensor size (US is larger, 'Murica!) and the logic of how the automatic person detection works. Either the US or the EU also either lacks or has a passenger airbag switch in the glovebox - I don't recall which was which.

But the amber strip is the easiest way to tell.